Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ra End of the Holidays!

Sunday 4:35 p.m.
This is the last day of my six week long holiday, so how did it go? Well, I didn't write much of my book, and I've been a bit of a slob for the past week or so, but meditations have gone wonderfully, which is the main thing. I don't have to do much more than close my eyes these days and ra bliss is there. Sometimes just lately I've checked my breathing and it's been very light and subtle.

As long as that's working, what more could a body ask for?

The weather has been remarkably good for Scotland while I've been off work. This has given me some enduring memories of sitting under trees meditating in the Botanic Gardens.

So I could easily count my blessings! I've got a good job and I couldn't ask for a better job share partner. Since the kiddo left the nest last year, me and the Domestic Bliss are getting along very well. No one I know has been given the black spot recently. In fact, I am indeed the most fortunate of fortunate creatures!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am glad you had such a nice holiday, and that you had wonderful meditations. Great that the weather has been good.
So, you and the domestic bliss, going for a second honeymoon? ;)

11:20 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

With luck, our wean will find himself a new gaff when he finishes school in a few months. Probably with flatmates who share his approach to household chores.

If he pulls the old bringing-back-the-dirty-clothes for mum to wash every week, I may need to fork out for a washing machine for him and his mates. My generosity will know no bounds.

Actually, that won't work if they're all followers of your philosophy. Someone would have to switch the machine on.

Regards to the DB (your word-verification this time is dbfoxx).

9:30 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

But that's enough about me. Tell me, what's your opinion of me?

PS. Best not to close your eyes on the bike.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Why do you want to know my opinion? Everyone knows as a world leader you were a bit of a letdown after the initial blitzkreg.. blitzkreig ... anyway, declaring war on the USA ... even with the smack and speed ... was maybe in retrospect a bit of a blunder. I won't even mention the murderously weird ideas about certain ethnic groups in case you start biting the carpet again! Hope this helps. Hotboy

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.