Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ra Black Spot! Oh No!

Thursday 2:41 p.m.
As I rowed across the Southern Ocean towards the Unheard of Island, I got a message saying this joe I'd met once or twice had popped his clogs. Nice joe. A venture capitalist. The last time I spoke to him I was asking if he'd retire when he got a few millions under his belt. No, no! A couple of million wasn't enough. He would have been the same age as me, fifty five. Not one sniff at ra bliss, ra rapture, or ra ecstasy. Why should that bother me? I mean, I'm the only joe I know who's not a flatheid! So we have a wee afflictive emotion here which I'll have to deal with.

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream!

I'm going to venture out to the Botanics and sit under a tree. Yippee for me!

6:00 p.m.
Picked a tree to sit under this afternoon. Acer Caesium, the label said. Where did it come from? Himalayas once again!

After a couple of sittings and re-reading the book, I stood on my head. No one seemed to be around. When I came down five or so minutes later, this woman and three wee boys were staring over at me from about twenty yards away. The kids were about seven. They clapped!

1:22 a.m.
When I was supposed to die when I was 52, I sent Brian Wilson a list of things I was pleased about as I fell towards extinction. I think the first thing was:
1 No: I managed to get down to ra bliss.

Have you ever got down to ra bliss? Have you any conception about what we are discussing here? Ra Bliss?

This is simple stuff! This is not asking about settling into non-self of the self, and non-self of the outside of ra self .... This is really simple questions. Have you got down to ra bliss? No, you haven't! Well, what's the difference between being you and being a molusc then? Well, a molusc can't help it, I supposel.

So can you do ra bliss then?

If you have never gotten down to ra bliss, you are just the same as all the other joes and josephines. I hope you're reassured by that!

The weather has been unusual. I meditated for about seven hours in this wonderful city, and then I switched from beer to white wine, as part of a dieting regime.

I've managed to do quite a lot of meditating over the last four weeks. I still haven't got it. Not by a long chalk. However, I have been trying and I have been helped by the weather, and the flatheids.

So the joe is deid. And he hadn't a clue about this existence and he didn't really care. So he got what you'd expect .... grief, sorrow, lamentations, suffering in this life.

We can surf the oceans of bliss! We are hotboys! And hotgirls! Ra bliss is ra bliss is ra bliss! Can you do ra bliss or not?

The rowing boat is ruptured and asunder! It's cold in the water, Jack! Scream! Scream! Scream! I don't want to die! And then there I find myself, cold and wet and almost dead ... on the beach ... exhausted and frightened and very alone. Take a big breath. Do ra bliss! Do ra heat! I don't care if I'm dead anyway. Just fung off, flatheids!

2:30 a.m.
Though from the beach, it is very cold and wet out there, and I may be dying also, I have to shout: I've just got here, why don't you leave me alone, you basturns!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

We are looking at 3 bedrooms, 2 baths that are going for $130,000. But in some neighborhoods that size of a house can go for alomst $500,000! I don't think if this answers your question. Hope you are having an enjoyable week.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Myutopia! That sounds like a nice house! Edinburgh flat prices have gone mad over the past few years. Cost a million to buy a house with three bedrooms in this city these days. Well out of order that! Hotboy

7:27 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love that the children clapped when you came down from standing on your head.
Yesterday, I went to the grocery store after work. I just needed to pick up some milk.
I was tired from a long day and not much sleep the night before and was yawning. About that time a lady with her little girl came walking toward me. The little girl turned to her mommy and said... "she's tired!"
I apologized to them for my yawn and the lady said, oh no, it is fine, she is just becoming so observant these days. I said I can see that, that is very good!
haha
I had to laugh about it later.

12:47 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Run for the hills! I won't be able to save you. If they catch you they'll put you in the refugee processing centre, formerly the Club 18-50. Say you're here for Nobis Ralwin's 1-year memorial ceremony, they might buy that.

Find the cave. Do the bliss. Just not here please. Headstands frighten the penguins.

PS I have moved the beer again. Don't waste your time looking.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.