Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ra Lost Specs!

Saturday 2:45 p.m.
I couldn't find my specs when I got up this morning. This is a sure sign. Mental befuddlement prior to retiring. Once I couldn't find my specs and went looking for them and then found them on my face. Once I ran off the train and thought: Oh no! I've lost my hat! Then I ran back on board and it wasn't on the seat I'd just vacated. That's because it was on my head!

I was at a dinner party last night hosted by Shiva's son and girlfriend. They can cook. I amazes me, stuff like that. Young people who can cook. Anyway, the food was very nice indeed!

Wallowing somewhat in Boddingtons beer, I noticed it was getting dark. Must have been about half ten then. Everyone else was flying on the white wine and everyone was talking at once as they do at lively junkets like this one. So no one was bothering about me and I managed to, as surrepticiously as I could, take a big lungful of air. Close the eyes and discretely shoot the breath. Whao! A huge globule of ra bliss expanded out and took my arms and legs away. The body shape you have in your head with your eyes shut went formless in this great globule of ra bliss. Did it twice and then pretended to be normal thereafter!

Of course, you get ra bliss sitting up whilst meditating. And I've also had ra bliss lying flat and sometimes on my side. Huge surges of ra bliss are quite possible while your meditating sometimes by just leaning forward and then straightening up. Now you can get a huge globule of the ra bliss to take you back to ground zero whilst half pissed on Boddingtons, sitting among the jabbering wine drinkers, and just after eating a big meal.

This is RaBlissBlog! No, I'm not finished with investigating ra bliss yet!!

This is dead on half way through my six week holiday. I've just taken a loaf out of the oven. Back to bread and soup today! It is a lovely day outside so I'll take out the dharma book and go to my allotment, or the Botanics. Ah, what a fortunate creature I am!

1:32 A.M. Must be Sunday!
I'm not a very well dressed joe. I went to the allotment today and it was a very nice day and I wanted to sit outside. I don't do that much, but I'm trying to be accepted on my own terms. So I take off my jacket and put it over my head and sit on the dirt without support. Vajrayana joes look straight ahead. Just middle distance. So I do the blue, luminiscent blue of the cornflower. So I can do forty minutes looking at that. Change legs and switch to this purple flower. I don't know its name. Then I change legs again and start on the marigold.

Well, I'm just one of them eccentric bourgeois, ain't I?

Perfectly harmless.

Despite all the Boddingtons last night, I did six threes of shadowboxing tonight with full Beer Monster Reduction vehicle on board, plus ten minutes skipping beforeahand. I want to die of a massive heart attack. Not heart attacks. Just one. That's bound to help! Sleeping well, I hope, Jack! Hotboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

That's a handy trick, maybe I'll learn the bliss after all. Here where the sun shines a lot, you could wear shades and get away with tuning right out at boring barbecues, the only kind.

I have on occasion done the lost specs thing. I once did it in public with the pantaclava.

May you live long enough to die of a massive heart attack.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.