Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ra Best!

Thursday 1:05 p.m.
Hello, Jack the Spam Robot! Hello, the Masai Warriors, the Martians and other aliens (we know you're out there!) who regularly visit this blog!

Just had to write down something about the meditations I've been having this morning. I mean, if you weren't so preposterously flatheided .... if I could just give you a glimpse ... if you could for only a few moments experience ra bliss .... well, you wouldn't be a flatheid for any longer than you had to be!! It was so fantastic. I said the the kiddo: I just can't believe this! This is incredible! I mean, incredible things happen to me on a regular basis. The last amazingly incredible thing .... There are no sentient beings ... happened just a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing really to say about ra bliss except that I am indeed one of the most fortunate, fortunate creatures! And if you don't meditate, just give yourself a good slap!

It was so amazing I've just poured about three gallons of home brew down the sink. I just haven't got the time for boozing anymore.

Having said that, I've just taken a phone call from Shiva and I'll take the one brake bike round there just now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Sounds like a truly wonderful day Hotboy!
~xo

3:46 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Is it helpful to pour away the health drink, then leap on the death trap and ride through a hilly city? If there are no more posts we'll know why. Did you ever get a light?

There's people clawing back a few moments of life from the big C, and you're throwing it away. Let's hope Allah Akbar.

6:04 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Actually, slinging the drink then riding the kamikazicycle is quite balanced, when you think about it. Good work!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: This next three weeks should have many wonderful days!
Adolf! Zeig! Won't rant if I don't drink! Nobody will miss that! But I expect to get a new bike soon. That would help! Hotboy

9:09 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

It all makes sense now.

12:24 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

It all makes sense now.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lelly said...

I like your rants. You also make meditation sound very appealing. How do i start? I have tried a bit but worry-thoughts keep interupting. I had a real moment of simple pleasure the other morning though. I was working through the night to meet a deadline. Finished the work at about 5 a.m. the sun was coming up and turning the trees in our wood to gold. It was quiet apart from the many many burrds singing their morning songs. I just sat on the step with my cup of tea, a rare 'fragrant' ciggy and my cat, Frank. Does this count as 'Bliss'?? I think so.

P.S. Rob, your site won't let me scroll to the end of your HNT post for some reason, so I can neither finish reading it nor add a comment! AND It's one of your most fascinating ever! BAH!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: The way I started was to sit with my eyes closed and say Sussquehanna (sounds like suspicious) to myself .... try for ten minutes every day. Same time. This should occupy the language centre of your brain and stop the interior monologue. Your mind wants naturally to find itself in nice places.(Punishment and reward?) Every time your mind goes away, just bring it back. You will sometime notice a slightly different state of mind. Or, if your breathing becomes very shallow, that's very good. Ra bliss is unimaginable unless you've had it, I'm afraid. Remember that it's like learning to play in instrument. You won't be playing Rachmaninov next week. But you might live a long time. If you don't meditate, I hope you don't experience the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. That'll be ten percent off the top, please! Hotboy

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.