Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ra Long Lie!

Tuesday 10:00 p.m.
Didn't get up today till 11 a.m..Such total collapse of the moral fibre! Knocked off the day completely. So was up the allotment all afternoon and not working on my book at all. This will not do.

But it was a very nice sunny day!

It seems you can get blogs translated. Someone from Rouen in Francais seems to have translated RaBlissBlog. I clickyed on it and the flatheids was tranlated as les flatheids! So there's flatheids in France as well.

I brought two shopping bags full of onions and some garlic home from the allotment this evening. I eat a lot of raw onions to keep vampires away and it must work because they never come near me. I've eaten raw onions in front of kids at school just to freak them out. Actually, food out of the allotment tastes great. While I was there today I ate two white turnips and had a few raw peas. Delicious!

I will get up tomorrow!! I will! I will!

Wednesday 00.09 a.m.
One of the great things about Blighty is the BBC. I got a tv license when they started giving me money once. You have to pay a license to watch the tv in Blighty and a lot of folk from abroad think this is terrible, but here you don't have to watch Friends in an endless succession of repeats.

They had Shimon Peres (Isreali, but not a nutter) on Newsnight tonight and Newt Gingrich (a nutter but not stupid). Newt was very worrying. Adolf's blog might have picked up on Newt. Newt says we're in World War 3 with terrorism, etc. He also says no European country's politicians should be happy with Iran having nuclear weapons ...

Before I go on, I should say that one of the best books I ever read was Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist by Alexander Berkman. Actually, in the top ten is the ABC of Anarchism by Alexander Berkman. Also on the list is Big Bill's Book by Bill Haywood, one time leader of the IWW. I'm not a right wing person.

But I have an admiration for the American right. Ronald Reagan got the job because seven billionaires picked him out at the Goldwater nomination convention and they made a fortune when he got in. But it worked! Gorbachov was a European and those nutters freaked him. And the Soviet Union collapsed. Game, set and match.

Newt Gingrich was pressing the appeasement buttons tonight on the telly. Also, we have to make the Israelis feel happy and secure. They are not going to go away. They will eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth every basturn in that region otherwise. They've got to make the folk in Iran say that Israel is just like a pimple you can't get rid of. They cannot have nuclear weapons if they say that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.

These flatheids believe in things. They do not believe that appearances and emptiness arise together and that if we don't understand that we're going to make terrible mistakes.

Eric is a soldier and he's going to have to go out there and fung these joes (Syria and Iran) over so that the oil companies can get the price of oil up to 100 dollars a barrel and also get a lot of folk to hate us for hundreds of years.


It's maybe better not to watch the news. You can buy your way into the House of Lords in this democrasy. We have a monarch. We're trying to export this to where? As Deep Throat says: Follow the money! God, I wish I hadn't seen that programme now!

6 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Impressive crop. Do you ever grow the Japanese white radishes, the phallic ones? They're good raw, but maybe not if you pee on them.

I trust you're investing the old dear's cash in oil futures.

I've invested in a wee book about fixing your own neck with exercises, and so far it's working. Huzzah! But it says to stay off the PC until I learn how to type without looking down.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric: I was going to say the more it changes the more it stays the same, in Frech. Le plus change ... I can't even speaky da Englander as anyone who saw Adolf's videos can testify.
Adolf: I used to be the only person I knew who could type. Now everyone can! Just stop looking down and let ra force help you. Hotboy

12:14 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love raw onions, but they give me a headache.

Do you know what I think of every time I hear Newt's name? A webbed footed lizard!

Hope you have more sunshine tomorrow Hotboy!

5:14 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - LOL.

PS - Raw onions in a sandwich with cheese and Hellmann's. Helps.

8:53 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

No, I hadn't heard Newt on the subject. But there's plenty others saying the same sort of thing. No point waiting for WW3 or 4 to start if we're in it. I could say more but it's time for the Betty meditation so I don't want to bring on the depondency just yet. 5 productive minutes again yesterday. Aiming for 10 now.

Meantime I've read that Iran deliberately timed the initial rocketing of Israel to start the day before G8 in Moscow was to censure Iran's nuclear policy. Brilliant move. Allah works in mysterious ways. Next week we're due to censure the other side of the island for pouring away alcohol in accordance with Shiva law or whatever you call it. I'll be ready to scramble.

Remember Elle McPherson went mad by only reading books she had written. That or blind, I forget. Chi-sapping activities.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Well done for sticking with the meditations! I'll more for her today then (Saturday! How come your still on Tuesday or whatever? Is your half of the island going backwards? Hotboy

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.