Friday, August 11, 2006

Ra Blissiestistness!

Friday 6:03 p.m.
I got to the allotment this afternoon at half one. I asked an fellow allotmenteer what the time was as I was leaving: 5:45 p.m.

What an amount of ra bliss there was in between! Straight into bright, thoughtless, blissy bliss bliss. No, I haven't wasted the last six weeks! Shoot a breath into that and you lose arms, legs, all kinds of definition.

I did the first sitting just outside the hut door, a spot where it's actually quite hard to see me. Then I spent the next three hours in the hut. What a fantastic afternoon!

I was keen to get some bliss in because the McDucks are coming round for their dinner this evening. Hand out the do-it-yourself lobotomisers! Well, you just can't keep some flatheids away. If anyone would like to jump into the open grave before I do, be my guest!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I do not want to jump into the open grave!
Hope you have a blissful weekend Hotboy!
~xo

9:03 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I know how you feel. I have to go to a flatheid party tonight. And if their heids are flat compared to mine, just imagine what they'd be to you. You'll probably need a whole weekend of blissing to compensate.

Hope the bike is still intact. In Glasgow they used to nick your saddle or front wheel. That didn't help.

1:13 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

20 quid to get out? Do they charge an exit fee or something? Was that another of Thatcher's ideas?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

It took me a while to get out of it!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.