Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ra Lonesome Cowboy Bill!

Sunday 1:40 p.m.
There has been yet another qualititative change in ra bliss! Great globules arise as I sit here. Whatever is supposed to happen with this juju seems to be happening. It would be amazing and wonderful if I got a shot at the primordial awareness ( which I'm assured is non-dichotimous, non-dualistic and very, very nice!) just as I come to the end of this draft of the book ... since it has quite a lot in it about ra bliss!

I got a phone call telling me Bill Campbell, who set up Mainstream Publishing with my uncle Peter, was on Radio Scotland. How the memories flooded back as I listened to him! It was Bill who decided to publish City Whitelight twenty years ago, for which I have to be eternally grateful. I take my hat off to both these joes. They set up a publishing business, they made pots of money, and they did good. What more can you ask for? I haven't spoken to Bill for over a decade. I bet he's as grey as a rat by this time! Really excellent people!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

Jest stoppin by to say Hi, Hotboy!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi yourself, Lelly! Hope the holiday was superb! Hotboy

3:43 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy!

I was reading in the newspaper the other day about Kathleen McGowan. "Having been rejected by every publishing house, McGowan published the book herself, bringing her family to the brink of bankruptcy. Then, last autumn, a big shot New York literary agent read the book. Within three days, McGowan had a three-book deal with Simon & Schuster worth $1.5 million"

That's all it takes - three days!

MM III

5:18 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! You've got the job! Hotboy

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You should try to contact him again Hotboy.
I like that word juju.

Have a wonderful blissful week Hotboy!
~xo

6:03 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I found this picture of your book.

MM III

11:42 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! God, it's twenty years ago! Anyway, I've got about 50 copies in mint condition in my room. I'm waiting till I'm famous before I offload them at a fantastically inflated price. I'll clean up one of these days! Hotboy

2:19 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hey, leave off us grey rats please.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.