Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ra Mr Hyde when not hiding!

Tuesday 3:06 p.m.
Off work for the second day. The kiddo showed up. Her nose is still running, etc., though she says she feels a lot better. That's a disease lasting from last Thursday. At least, it hasn't gone into my lungs much and the airways are clear enough at the moment. But what a bad tempered, crabbit basturn I am! I'm even getting annoyed at the teevee. Why can't we have a decent President of the United States? One like Joe Stalin or Attila the Hun, maybe with the brains of a Machiavelli. Taliban? How many nukes have they got? None! Ha, ha, ha, ha! In five minutes the problem is solved. You can see why Hitler thought the liberal democrasies were a bunch of effete, degenerate, merchant bankers!

Then I sit down to meditate....

Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! My concentration isn't too good at the moment, but I don't really need that as much as clean airways. I've only meditated for two hours today so far, but the momentum is still there despite being a crabbit bad tempered basturn when I'm not meditating. Dichotomy? Don't talk to me about dichotomy!

Sometime when I'm having a break, I'll come back and nuke some other people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Nuke em!
Hope you feel better.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Thanks! Hopefully, I'll be back to being fighting fit by the end of today! But it's early morning here. I might still want to nuke a few people before lunch. Hotboy

8:21 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Nice to be kept abreast of the kid's nasal state. I think this could be some sort of bloggy viral thing. Virtually every HNTer has it, and it's even come through the wires down here in the UnHeard Ofs. And I'll be carrying the flame on to Germany, or as near as I get.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.