Friday, September 22, 2006

Ranother Bliss Day!

Friday 10:57 p.m.
I went down to Peckhams about twenty minutes ago and bought four bottles of Baltika Lager Beer (4 for the price of 3! ) and two rolls. It's a Russian beer and weighs in at 5.1%. This cost £5:62. I asked the serving person how much a packet of fags cost (i.e. cigarettes) and she said £5:42. You've got to get things in proportion! Thank God I gave up fags!

Was up today before dawn and did the yoga nidra before sitting up and getting into ra big blisses. I thought I might doze off later in the morning, so I went to Bellshill a wee bit earlier than usual.

Feeling very cool out the back garden of the council house today. My auld maw has no memories of bad times. She was telling me about being in the wash house in the back garden of the tenement during the war at six in the morning and my elder brother Silvest throwing plates out the window, and shouting: Aye, you'll come up the noo!

It must have been really hard work being a woman in those days. They're using scrubbing boards and mechanical wringers, and, I think the expression is, elbow grease!

My auld maw is happy in her old age. You can look at life in two ways maybe. The moment by moment stuff ... when you die you've just missed the next moment..., or the lifetime shape. She cool both ways. No resentments or bitterness as she looks back.

As we sat out the back, her on a bench and me sitting on my jumper on the ground since it was unseasonally hot, I kept sometimes closing my eyes and falling into ra bliss. I was going to ask her to sing something, but I did not want to recreate those wonderful moments of a couple of weeks ago when she started singing The Fields of Athenry. But if she's started singing, I would have sunk more into ra bliss listening to her.

I know meditating is not easy, but if you don't meditate, you will never get ra bliss!

When I got home, I sent the killer email to Simon Trewin of PFD. I doubt if he'll reply. Then I found an email from Brian Wilson who'd forwarded something from the Instant Magazine. Brian and I met the Ian Sclater boy, who edits this magazine ... well, you don't want to know about that. Anyway, he published a bit of the Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf. No one else did, so I sent him the killer email as well!

It's very important not to take things too seriously especially since it is difficult to tell the difference between good and bad fortune! You shouldn't want things. Except a go at primordial awareness and immediate acces to ra bliss!

Before I got the beers, I did some handstands, and crabs, and headstands. Oh, what a fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.