Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rose Unfortunate Ones!

Tuesday
The trouble with flatheids is that they miss so much. So you've got the being awake, deep sleep, then dreaming. That's all flatheids ever get. There's a lot more to the human beings than just these differentiations in consciousness.

Some people would say that meditations put you into a quite different set of brain waves and might constitute a different kind of consciousness.

That doesn't really matter. Flatheids miss the control. They cannot do things with their minds. If they were left alone, they'd start to cry. Their minds cannot be directed towards bliss and ecstasy.

I can do that. Direct my mind towards bliss and ecstasy. It's a shame if you can't do that and it is available. Why can't you do that anyway? What's the matter with you?

You might be able to get everything from calming meditations. Physical bliss and mental ecstasy are the end results of that. But when you are introduced to the wonderful vajrayana meditations, the whole thing opens out again.

So now you've got sleep, being awake, dreaming, meditations and the effects of vase breathing.

Ra bliss you get from getting the vase breathing technique to work is beyond compare. It's almost as if the vase breathing juju has given you another mind to fool around with, one that's much bigger, much better than your ordinary mind.

For m0nths and months these mediations (guru/deity yoga) had just got better and better. And that's just going to keep on and on and on. Today I'm closing my eyes and immediately a great globule of ra bliss fills the front of my head and chest. I take a vase breath ... I'll just do one. Go on, Hotboy, do a breath and go to California.

Beaming into space with the soaraway bliss! Then it goes bigger and richer, bigger and richer, bigger and richer.

It takes a lot of meditating to get to this point. When you get to this point, what else would you rather have done with the time? Stupid, stupid question. What a laugh! What else would you have done with the time? Lost it! Ha, ha, ha! Shame you're a flatheid, but it's not my fault!

10:05 p.m.
On becoming weird. I went to my Tai Chi class this evening. I haven't been there much this year. I've been doing this Tai Chi class for ten years. Ten years ago, I thought there wasn't enough in it. I didn't think it was hard enough. You learn to go through 108 moves and that's about it. Strange looking, but you can see that it's really for old people.

I've stopped trying to look normal at my tai chi class. I sit in a half lotus. I always sit in a half lotus, but I know it looks strange to normals so I tried not to do that at this tai chi class until recently. Now I don't know anyone else, I can be as weird as I like. So I don't talk to anyone much, but they're very nice folk there. Sometimes I exchange pleasantries.

Tai Chi must be about chi. Ten years later I still can't to the set right. But I know that what you should do is meditate and then when you're stiff and too sore to sit any longer, get up and do a tai chi set. Then sit down and meditate again. Tai Chi boosts ra bliss. It does.

I cycled home from the tai chi class, along the Ferry Road on the one brake bike, and went to meditate in the allotment. It's still not dark at 22:19 here just now. I watered the allotment because it is the summertime here, and there is nothing better than a summer's evening in Scotland. They are so surprising. So different from a couple of months ago. So different from tomorrow.

If you are an unfortunate creature, and not a Scottish person, and do not know what an allotment is, you can take a look at one in Sandy Buchandyke's bloggy. My allotment doesn't look anything like this. My allotment itself is rubbish since I can't garden and have no interest really in that kind of thing. But what a setting! The evil bourgeois are all around me there. And they are very nice. The other allotments I've seen are better in that I could build a big hut on one, but the Inverleith Park allotments are truly gorgeous. It is really just a wonderful place to be. The skyline and the prospects as you walk home. Even before consciously, properly emanating as anything, surely this was still a wonderful, wonderful place to be. You've got to deal with the view. If it doesn't look so good, can you change it? The trouble with bad moods are that folk can't see they're having them. They're just right there in the bad mood. You can't see outside the bubble then. You're just in it.

These are the best of times for me. My disbelief has paid off! I believe in illusions. I can do ra bliss! I can almost fall over myself with this idea. I can remember being a flatheid! I was great at that. Ask anyone. This is much, much better!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love bliss and ecstasy!
:)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi beesucker! I'm just so sorry and so sad that no one I know got ra bliss. To get down to ra bliss, you've got to meditate. But if you want to know about buddhism or meditation, there's no point in speaking to me. Everyone knows much more about this than me. I think since I get ra bliss sometimes that I should show you how to do this. Get yourself tied up by someone you have had previous legal dealings with. Your lawyer. Tell yourself: I will have thoughts. I will believe things. NOne of these things or thoughts are truly true. I think after 12 years you will be able to levitate. If you think there's something about this which is a good idea so do I.Hotboy

1:29 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That's cool, I always wanted to learn tai chi

1:35 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

MyUtopia! Roger Moore? Dudley Moore? Debbie Moore? Who wrote Utopia? Brain's gone.I'm writing a novel which is incomprehensible to anyone except me. But it's not very long. What is your novel like? Hotboy

1:56 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - looks like it's all coming together for you here, what with the Tai Chi students and the advice column. And all that talk about Normal Truths at my place a couple of weeks back has attracted the attention of Tyson Williams, who is probably more in your line than mine. He sent me an email but can you deal with it? It might even help with the empathy.

PS was the Californian visit on joghurt?

6:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! If the boy's a buddhist, keep his emails away from me. They're weird these buddhists! They can help themselves! Hotboy

1:17 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

If I could interrupt the anti-flatheid convention for a minute, I've found a half-naked post with something that might help you boys.

It says - "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers flatheids; for the hardest victory is the victory over self." ~ Aristotle

It's what we in the middle classes call deferred gratification.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.