Friday, June 02, 2006

Ra Letter M.

Friday 00:42 a.m.
This is the letter M, Jack. That's how low we've sunk, Jack. The letter M.

Mahatma Ghandi: This mis-spelling came to my knowledge through my sister. I kind of picked up on what my sister was reacting to in the news. She, like the josephine I visited today, had MS. She liked Mahatma Ghandi and she liked Fidel Castro.

MacCastro: This is a revolutionary. There is one left. Well done, Fidel, for staying alive for so long and being an inspiration to anyone who smoked a cigar which didn't immediately explode.

MacBliss: The corporation promising bliss to the world for a mere ten percent off the top, run by the evil genius living in the Unheard of Island, called Adolf. This may be a reincarnation of the previous Adolf (who calls their kid Adolf these days?) , but he may not even be called Adolf. He's an idea. Wouldn't it be great to be more than a thought? Or worse? Be terrible to be real. Wouldn't like that at all!

Meditation: This is a state of mind that occurs if you are not a complete and total moron. A planet guzzling waster. Or just a complete waste of space. If you don't know anything about meditation, or have never tried to practise it, just blow your brains out if you're over fifty. What have you been doing with your time? Give yourself a good spanking! Fancy having the human beingness and never getting down to ra bliss!

MaFreeSchooolDinners: Schools in this country have the percentage of kids who get free school dinners as an excuse for their poor attainment. They stick this on their publicity. It says that they have so many poor people, so what can you expect? I got free school dinners ...

Here I should explain to any foreign people unaware of the idea of free school dinners...Well, this is a communist plot so that poor people can be well enough nourished to follow the teachings of the evil bourgeois.

Milarepa: I got into imagining gurus and having them up above my head and the white line, dissolving, etc. Anyway, I got into Kalu Rinpoche. There were three books about him. Very inspirational. And you read that the 16th Karmapa gets him to be the first Tibetan joe to bring the juju to the honkies, kind of. So he's getting ferried around Europe with this lady driver and he and the other monk with him are ... well, I don't know. She said it wasn't any tantric juju, I think. Maybe standard humping. Kalu Rinpoche was said by some to be the rebirth of Milarepa. For joes brought up in the great Universal and Catholic Apostolic Church of the Romans ... the humping stuff is always a bit tricky. Depends what you're thinking, I suppose.

The boy was in his mid-seventies when this shocking behaviour took place! At fifty five, I'm shocked.

So what was he thinking?

MaTsongkhapa: I was in the pub last night. Drinking two pints of IPA, reading Tsongkhapa's book of Three Inspirations, as you do. So he's ... by the way, this boy is the Dalai Lama from a while back if you don't know that already ... describing how to do one of the Six Yogas of Naropa. This is the how to transfer your consciousness into that of the dead body. A little shiver went up my spine. You sit in the hut with the dead body in front of you. You have dressed it up. There are garlands. You do some juju about breathing stuff from your left nostril into ... anyway, it's a bit like that. Mingin' Mulguy comes soon to the hut. Hmmm? A real writer/bloggy person would do that, wouldn't they? Kill him and jump into this body.

MaLotus: I haven't been able to sit in a lotus for a couple of months now. I was proud of myself to be able to do it. I was proud to be able to stand on my head and go into a lotus and then sit down in a lotus, and be dead proud in front of other people.

MaKnee: I think I should lay off my knee. I grew happy and a wee bit impatient with my knee. You're supposed to change illusions. You do the deity stuff and look on the physical as a bit silly. So I pushed on with the knee.

The knee is not M

I think I am moving into the best of the possible times. Probably the best times that almost anyone has ever had. Constantly repeating mumbo jumbo to myself has brought me to this pass. This is RaBlissBlog. If you're unhappy ... just stop that! That'll be tenpercent, please!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Interesting.

10:04 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - the knee was always likely to recur. In the words of Carlos Casteneda - listen to your knee, it is your friend, advising you over your shoulder. Do you know what it's telling you?

Novel approach to the letter M.

11:07 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Was rather expecting a mention under 'M' due to its occurrence in my name.

MM III

5:02 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! You're quite right. Apologies! But my alphabet wasn't working right that night. Hotboy

6:51 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

And hasn't McDonald Island meant anything to you?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.