Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ra Sunday!

Sunday 1:50 p.m.
When I was meditating this morning ... well, I'm going to get it all, I thought. I'm going to get it all.

But I'm not going to get broadband. Apres lunch, I came here and got onto Sandy Buchandyke's blog. She's got free broadband and is also a resident of this beautiful, wonderful city. So I should really do something and get it also, but frankly I'm too blissed to be buggered. I bet she had to do something. Phone somebody or do a clicky thing. All I really want I think I can get by sitting quietly doing nothing. I wonder if omniscient folk have broadband. If they've got it, they probably don't want it. I don't think omniscient folk want anything. I think they've got everything already.

Just sit here and stare blankly at the screen for a few seconds and the creepy uppy thing is bringing on ra bliss. One of these fine days it'll feel as if every cell in my body is bursting with ra bliss. I can remember being a flatheid. Dearie, dearie me! What a shame for the flatheids! I think I'll have a wee meditate.

Straight into ra bliss!

It's been raining for the past couple of days, so the grass around the allotment will be far too wet to cut. Hurrah! I'm feeling very happy just now. Solitude, solitude, solitude. Beer, beer, beer. Bliss bliss bliss. If I cut out the beer, I'd be even happier, but I'm very happy just now. Off to the hut! This is RaBlissBlog telling you there's nothing on this sweet earth to compare with the Vajrayana! Here comes ra bliss! Here comes ra heat!

23:10 p.m.
Tsongkhapa's Book of the Three Inspirations is brilliant in that it recognises that all cats do not have the same abilities. Some folk can collect the four blisses without using vase breathing, for instance. Some cats got it and some cats aint. I really like it when he says that if you can't do this, you can try that. You don't have to be dead clever. St Joseph of Cupertino, the floater par excellence, was thick.

I was supposed to stop drinking beer tonight. The other person who lives here brought back three bottles of Black Isle Organic Blonde 4.5%, a very nice brew.

The sensei and reverend sent me a nice email about the post I did about my maw on Thursday. Where do you get your ideas from? Beer. When I had more money and was better connected, I sometimes got my ideas from other things.

Why do you do the things you do? Tonight I did a training session. I started looking after myself by doing a lot of physical jerks when I was 26. I'm now 55. So I did twenty sun salutations and felt bad. Fat baturn! Then I skipped for five minutes. Then I did six two minute rounds of shadow boxing with half minute intervals when you could put your hands down. My knee was alright. I was dressed in the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle.

You can purchase the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle by emailing Hotboy. It costs ... a lot. You're talking teeshirt, woolly jumper, two bin bag liners (one pretty knackered; one new), a sweatshirt and a baggy, loose, sleeveless jumper.

Do they have jumpers where you come from? No, they're not people of the opposite sex who jump on you. Samuel Johnson eat your heart out. A jumper is a garment for the upper body .... actually, Samuel Johnson was a very smart guy! But he couldn't float and never got any of ra bliss!

Not many joes do the physical jerks I do. A simple observation. Why's that. Here comes a maybe ...

My sister got Multiple Sclerosis when she was eighteen.

Scotland is the best place to be if you want to have multiple sclerosis. JK Rowling is actually trying to do something about this which is truly fantastic. I think it took her maw. Anyway, my sister died when she was 32. I was eighteen. It was about three months before I left home and went to live as a student in Edinburgh. For the first time this evening (probably due to the beer!), I worked out that she started coming down with MS when I was four. There were nine of us, including my maw and da. I'm second from the bottom and she's the first child. Smart as paint. The usual.

That might be why I can stand on my head. Because I can.

11 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

I say old fruit!

Much looking forwards to seeing you again. I'll soon be in your stomping ground, and can perhaps do some 'clicky things' to at least enable you to watch the cricket video websites, if not broadband.

MM III

9:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Nice to hear you'll be visiting Blighty, but you might be late. Today out the kitchen window there was a creekit match. They weren't wearing whites, but multi-coloured vestments. You just can't take these people seriously! Why isn't the game about aiming for various parts of the batter's body? Dispense with the wickets, or have them as an addition to the score. Now that would be a game! Hotboy

10:56 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Ah, if you'd said you were visiting a broadband person, I could have released the hotboy video a few days early, to let you give it the once over, before the sensei and everyone gets hold of it.

BTW, if I'd known that bona fide writers visit this blog, I'd have reined in my own garbage verbiage long ago. Too late now.

What was in those left-over painkillers you gave me? I was on the floor staring at the ceiling with a smile frozen on my face. Just like the old days. Did my mother put you up to it?

Sorry about your sister, it sounds like she's now a Castaneda friend sitting on your shoulder. Maybe I've got one too, that would explain things.

8:26 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS - Do you recall that I shook Muhammad Ali by the hand?

9:33 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - here's a letter for you - M.

Re your question - it says
"including an explanation of what the word means to you and why."

Let me know if you require counselling, I can do you a special rate.

9:41 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PPS - just imagine you're sitting the exam in Alma Mater, that should help.

Now do you mind if I get on with some work like they're paying me to?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Did you really shake Muhammad Ali by the hand? Are you sure it wasn't Marvin Hagler? "Shadow boxing early in the day, figured I was ready for Cassius Clay. Fee, Fi, Foo, Fum, look out, Cassius, here I come." Special favourite song. Put it in my first radio play. "Five, six, seven, eight, nine. Gonna make your face look just like mine." Hotboy p.s. Good to hear about the painkillers working still. In the old days it was speed and smack. That's the reason you invaded Russia and declared war on America. If you'd been straight, you might have realised that was a bit of a mistake!

11:53 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say old bean,

"Why isn't the game about aiming for various parts of the batter's body?" - of course - that is an important aspect of a fast bowler's repertoir. Put the fear of death into the batsman's mind, and then serve up a yorker. Does for Cabbage every time!

I say Mr RobMcJ! What colour were the pills? Dr Zangrevta gave me some purple ones to travel with. When mixed with the overpriced G&Ts on offer hereabouts, they have a very eculiar effect. He's a Serb. Not sure if that makes any difference.

MM III

8:42 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Sandy: Acne would be cool. I didn't have much bother with that when I was a lad. I could have acne. Puberty at last!Anyway, I don't mind things happening, but I'm doing as little as possible. Who is this spotty joe? I'd offer him my hut to get ra bliss, but soon there will be no room in there at all! Hotboy

12:16 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I was impressed this morning to see you've got 11 comments. Then I realised most of them were from me. You deserve better.

MM - Co-poxemall, they're withdrawn now, cos people were using them to top themselves. You serb chap may have some out of date stocks left. Do they mature?

HB - aye, I got his autopgraph too. I was about 10 at the time, and he was in Glasgow to fight .. eh .. someone. Henry Cooper, or Sugar Ray Robinson, or some such. Do you know?

12:54 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Yes, that sounds about right. At the Kelvin Hall, probably.

PS the word verification is "iepghot" - Internet Explorer Parental Guidance HOT.

I'm really losing it now.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.