Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ra Last Weekend Day!

Sunday 1:04 p.m.
Becoming omniscient like the Buddha or Christ is not going to happen around here anytime soon, that's for sure. Since I try not to believe in anything at all, I've only got one life. What I do know is that you can attain access to ra bliss, that ra bliss can become part of your life even if like me you are not in the slightest bit holy, or even particularly good. It comes easier if you refine your addictions, but I'm still a mess of addictions and I can get ra bliss. If I can get ra bliss, anybody can!

The only aggravation I'd had since I stopped working on Wednesday has resulted in being concerned with people suffering and not getting any bliss. Or even knowing that they could be steeped in bliss. I don't think this is anything to do with compassion and I've got to deal with this somehow.


I think I should adopt what I think of as a hinayanist attitude. I could get a tee shirt bearing the legend: FUNG OFF, FLATHEIDS! It seems your hinayanist realises he's got to sort himself out first and to hell with these morons running around with their heads stuck up their backsides. It does not seem to be a particularly compassionate gig, but maybe I should realise I'm not ready for that.

I think to be happy in this existence, and not completely in thrall to the slings and arrows, you have to meditate and understand something about the theory of emptiness. What I should really do with the problem I have with flatheids is apply an emptiness analysis to it.


I think I had to get that off my chest, Jack. You might just be a Spam Robot, but you've got more chance of getting down to ra bliss than anyone around here.

If I recall correctly, I meditated for most of the day on Thursday. On Friday I went to Bellshill, so I only did about four hours on Friday. On Saturday, I meditated from half ten in the morning yesterday till about three. Then I cycled round to see Shiva.

I usually sit in a half lotus. (If you're too dumb to meditate, you should at least stop slouching in chairs. Sitting with a straight back will help!) Round at Shiva's, after chatting for a bit, I felt the sheath come on. The whole body envelopment. This wasn't bliss, but more like an affectionate arm round your shoulder. This has never happened before to that extent and is a wee development in the developments.

When I got back here, I started meditating again and kept that up as much as possible till about quarter past eleven.

Then I sat up and watched four or five programmes on this new digital channel called BBC3. Mind, Body, and KickAss Moves. Love this show. A real treat for me. The Crudelli boy is a martial artist from England and he shows you the stuff the grand masters of various fighting styles get up to. I love it because he keeps going on about chi. One of them was in a discipline where only one person in a generation knows the ultimate juju. It was like Kill Bill. He demonstrated this killer blow. He says when you can do it, the real skill is not killing people with it. Zapping chi into people. This and other things were amazing.

When I was in bed this morning, I felt this wee bliss burst opening up in my head. This is because of a no beer Saturday night. I'm supposed to be writing my book just now. Later on, I'll go and visit our friend with the MS and then I'm going to a church to hear a boy called Tulku Ringu.

Finding Adolf's mother will solve my cash flow problems. I went down the road singing the Horst Wessel Lieb, as you do, and she goosestepped right up to me. What a wonderful woman! I commiserated with her about the terrible way little Adolf had turned out and, to cut a long story short, we've decided to get married. We've going to Italy to get help from that boy who gives the infertility treatment to geriatrics, and we're going for the clone. I'd love a clone. I could teach a clone to meditate straight off. Anyway, the film rights alone will be worth a fortune!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Of course, you're a fortunate man having access to British TV. We used to pick up The Bill via cable feed from the Falklands, but it's gone all inclusive and soapy.

I take my Susquehanna off to you, the new religion with the chair-based deity was truly innovative. The reversion to catholicism didn't help at all, but today things were looking up again with the ricochet off into hinayanism. Until I looked it up on Google. It's just a back door straight back into Buddhism! You needn't think the old dear will settle for anything less than a full Lutheran wedding. Save on the Moss Bros if she still has my old lederhose. That should help.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The Opentext is on a mission to get you over the evil bourgeois, calvinist toilet training disaster that you think your parents foisted on you. This is not the case, Adolf! Your parents were wonderful. Did you ever go hungry? You are fortunate to have a camera that can take photies. You could try some forgiveness. You could try some loving kindness. You could try giving me ten grand. I have your mother in my hut, tied up and waiting to be rescued by a reasonable financial settlement. You have to love your mother, Adolf! Surely, surely, ten grand isn't too much to ask? It's either that or there she is on the Six O Clock news as the only octogenarian to give birth to a clone, and me standing there with my arm round her, muttering: This is so much easier than the Schlewig Holstein Question!Oedipous Schmidipous? Who cares as long as the boy loves his mother. I think it is Sigimund's anniversary. Since you don't meditate, you might as well just give me the money! This would help you think about your mum in a different way. Hotboy

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.