Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ra Allotmenteer!

Thursday 10:00 a.m.
What a wonderful prospect today is! Karmically, everything is coming up roses on a day like this. Vast bliss stretches out till I'm back at work on Tuesday. The only thing that can spoil it is me, and interruptions from flatheids.

The day is beautiful out there. It's sunny and clear with just still a little nip in the air. I'm going to spend it in the allotment. I don't have to dig, but I may do a little bit. Or a big bit. It doesn't matter. I have no appointments with any flatheids all day. This is my day to retreat and further progress my investigations into ra bliss. Only if you have meditated a lot could you look forward to a day like this. Sitting in a hut, blissed out! Oh, what a fortunate, fortunate creature I am! Why should you meditate? Because it makes you happy! I'm a HotboyMadyamika away to surf the oceans of bliss!

9:50 p.m.
I meditated as much as I could till half two, then I went some messages. Then I picked up the meditating again at half four. Too much trying and not enough just doing. You'd get the just doing about the third day at the Samye Ling and then you might have the happiness really bursting out. But I was trying a bit today. A bit of effort. A wee bit of spadework. I've just stopped for some rest and recreation. I wish I could do it again tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll go to see the aged parent. While I am in Bellshill, Froggie McDuck will be arriving in Edinburgh from Marseille and I will have to go and fall into the open grave round at Beef's place sometime in the evening. There's nothing else for it. There is no escape. People might say why don't you go there and not have a drink. People might say why don't you go to the brothel and not ... Why the hell go to the brothel in the first place? At Beef's you will drink.

You don't have to. You could go there and be bored.

It was quite hard today. You should be in the way of it. I cleared out the hut. There is a blue carpet on the floor of the hut. You see no blue. Usually, you see no floor. Today I cleared it out because sometime this Spring/Summer I will be staying in the hut overnight, and will have to stretch out on the floor in my sleeping bag. Some people may say: Hotboy,why do you do stupid, hard things like trying to sit up all night in your allotment? Why do you always want to give everything up? Well, I'm prepared to make an effort.... because of ra bliss. But you made the effort before you got ra bliss. I know.

Better thoughts and feelings will arise tomorrow because of the hard work today. It's mind control. From yesterday. Your present is dependent on your past. Shame about the sweetie eating flatheids. I should really tell them to fung off. I should go away and be alone, but I'm a bit of a sweetie eating flatheid myself! But I will go away and be on my own. I will! I've cleared out the hut. I need a shotgun. As soon as anyone chaps on the hut door, let them have it. I need solitary. My weaknesses ... well, I challenge them enough myself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope you have a wonderful day of retreat!

6:45 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy!

You will become a recluse!

MM III

9:52 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! I should be so lucky! Hotboy

10:35 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - First the bending over, now the mammary pathology at my place. I salute your new anatomical focus. Even more interesting than all these bliss reports.

Could you take a telescope into the hut at the allotment, spy on the neighbours, and write about it? I think that might help.

Technical correction: I had my first bar of chocolate this week in 20 years, but I'm clearly not a flatheid. How do you explain that? Eh? Eh?

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.