Saturday, April 15, 2006

Rat Big Lizard!

Saturday 9:55 p.m.
So I'm trying to be normal, and instead of running away and hiding in the hut going mumbo jumbo, mumbo jumbo to myself all day (and what else is there to do?) I accompanied this other human being up to the Hub. That's where you buy Festival tickets. It's on the road to the castle. Outside there are slopes and cobbles. Inside, it's been done up a bit. An old church maybe. Sectioned off. So I sat down on this row of blue seats on a blue carpet against a blue background, and, of course, going blue is a piece of cake to a yogi joe like myself. Anyway, there's nothing else in this square except the other human being, who is talking to the ticket booth person, and anyone who comes in to look at the one rack of tee-shirts. The tee-shirts sold well. I took a breath and tried a wee bit visualisation. Whoosh!

What's normal about that? Getting off your face on air. I was really enjoying sitting there as well. But it was only by pretending to be normal and accompanying the other human being to the Hub that I realised how wonderful this juju has been for me!

One of the other ways I was trying to be normal was by watching drama series on the telly. Once I had an interest in this kind of drama and used to watch it to find out how it worked. Then I forgot about that. Then I watched Rome last year and that was wonderful. After that I started watching Surface, which is on one of the free channels here in Desperate Dan country. It's got this kid in it who seems to be turning into a hugely smart super lizard. It's freaking him out, this tranformation into the lizard thingy. It's so bad it's brilliant. Anyway, me and this kid have much in common. He's freaked out about transforming into a big lizardy thing and I'm thinking I'd rather be dead than bourgeois, while sitting in this blue square contrived space inside the big churchy place and trying to emanate as a light being. I wear dead peoples clothes. I might be starting to smell, but I can empathise with the kid who's a bit worried about the transformation into the big lizardy thing. That's nothing, kiddo! You're just going for the wrong side. Try the light being, radiant and full of vajra pride. I can't do that yet of course. But, but slowly slowly catchee monkey!

Dearie me! Slowly slowly ... is that a racist jibe? Or an affectionate acknowledgement that the Chinese were there well before the rest of us honkies? Sorry, anyway. I don't think I'll use that one again!

So once you have at least sometimes connected the breathing with ra bliss, you cannot afterwards be described as normal. It is hard to describe to flatheids what it's like when the breath is connected to bliss, but what is ra bliss? And has it got an end? Surely the huge greatness of ra bliss at the end of ra bliss is unchanging, thoughtless still blissy bliss bliss.

Of course, if you're too dumb to meditate, you might just be scared of dying. If you don't want to be scared of dying, remember I am available and will also sell parts of my body for beer money.

Thanks to everyone who's ever read this blog. I will try to tell myself to try harder. Why is there no one else blogging about connecting breath to bliss? Sorry, I haven't searched. Dearie me. If it wasn't for everyone else what else would there be?

We should stick to the breathing and ra bliss. That is the wonderment, the totally unexpected sweetie, the favour, the graciousness, the hullo, Hotboy, well done for doing the human being juju at least this tiny insect so far .. well done! Good boy!

Of course, if y0u d0n't meditate ... well, no sweeties for flatheids, I'm afraid. Keep a gun by your side. I'll sell you the inscribed in blood quote: A dead rat! Ah, what company that would be! Grief, sorrow, lamentations ... ten percent to me, please. All the money you send me will be completely wasted.

Jack, keep the anagrams away. But it is a shame if there was so much of ra bliss there and it was so easy to access, but you missed it. Just completely missed it. No one's fault. Just had your head stuck up your backside from day one. Just completely missed it. No wonder you see the weeping and wailing on the news, but please don't do that for me. I have been blessed. I have sat in such amounts of ra bliss. Breathtaking, astonishing doses of ra bliss. And you don't have to be clever. There surely is far more bliss than anything else. Why else would it be the best thing. It is overwhelming, ris bliss!

This is RaBlissBlog! Trying to relate the stuff about what flatheids don't ever and will not ever unfortunately get: ra bliss! Only available to meditators and perhaps incredibly fortunate creatures, but I don't think so. This is HotboyMadyamikaSurfingTheOceansOfBliss, here very early Sunday morning telling you all about ra bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.