Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ra Even More Holidays!

Wednesday 1:03 p.m.
On Saturday or Sunday I was sitting and thinking how amazing everything was. I told myself that I sit a lot because sometimes I do feel astonished. I know it's just a mixture of ra bliss, heat and light, but ... well, it's happening in a zone flatheids have no access to ... it's the combinations! Yes, the combinations!

I saw everyone accept Poisonous last weekend, so I'm hoping for a quiet, quiet time. Pretending to be normal is crap. It is also too expensive.



Rain is forecast though it's still dry as I write. I'm going to the allotment to meditate and dig, and plant. Then tonight I'll do some hatha, bathe, meditate and finally, finally, make as definite start to working solidly on the new book. I don't have to go to work till next Tuesday due to Easter being this weekend. Yahoo!

3:10 p.m.
Over the last couple of weeks, I've been reading this blog and trying to find stuff that might help me with the novel. So I've finished that. It's two years since I started it now. This is really the beginning of the re-write now. Stuttering, stammering beginning of a re-write this has been!

A quarter of the allotment has been planted. There is a lot of work to be done. How I ever kept that allotment going while working full time and writing books I'll never know. Of course, I was only meditating about twenty hours a week in those days! Anyway, I'll read everything from the blog and the draft of the book and consider that the re-write started (again!).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope you get the quiet time you are looking for.
Wow, that is cool that you don't have to work until Tuesday because of Easter.
We get off at 2 on Friday and back to work on Monday!

6:18 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Bravo! That really is the ultimate wisdom:

"Pretending to be normal is crap. It is also too expensive." ©

Once you learn the truth of that, you know everything.

If I was a normal (i.e. what he would call a flatheid), I would be excited about going away this Friday for 4 days, to visit Spud's mum at the beach. No work, just loafing and taking nude photos of myself, for 4 whole days! But in fact for someone like me, a reformed pretend-normal, it's all just continuous life, whether at home (where I blog whenever I want) or at work (where I also blog whenever I want). It's all just life. You're alive so what is there to complain about?

This week, I have laid on exams for every single class. That keeps them quiet, and lets me get on with this. What a fortunate creature I am!

Of course, after the weekend, when I start a further 2 weeks' holiday (what a fortunate etc.), I'll need to spend some of my time marking the exams. Everything balances up, there's no boundary between work and life. If you do it right, it's all just life.

What a fortunate etc.!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.