Friday, April 14, 2006

Ra Good Friday!!

11:22 a.m.
What a fortunate creature I am! What a good day to count your blessings! Nobody gets crucified this afternoon, not around here anyway.

Never quite worked out what that crufixion stuff was all about. A human sacrifice? Is that not suicide? If you know in Gethsemane that the soldiers are coming, aren't you supposed to run away? If Christ died to atone for our sins, how does that work?

As an icon of compassion and altruism, (the basis of the path) the crosss is unsurpassed in European culture.

Paramahansa Yogananda was into Christ. He said great masters can sook the bad karma from their disciples by taking on their sufferings. So Christ was doing this for the apostles to get them ready for Pentecost, which is when Christianity kicks off. When the Holy Ghostie Men show up and give the apostles yogic powers.

Any Christians out there know anything about this?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to see a comment on my blog from Michi Regier. I have very good feelings about the words Michi Regier. I'm sure she's one of the real human beings. Thank God for making me a human being when folk like Michi Regier are also human beings! Hotboy

9:54 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm not qualified to comment. Mind you, that hasn't stopped me before now.

If you could manage a post about Lao Tsu, I might be in with a chance.

10:24 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Are you still using blogpatrol? It's not working for my site any more, so I'm trying out Statcounter instead. Seems better than blogpatrol so far.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.