Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ra Force!

Wednesday 2:00 p.m.
Such great globules of ra bliss arising after the vase breath there. I knew it was going to be a good day for ra bliss straightaway this morning. It's the force of it somehow. You can feel it as you start to meditate. The developments are developing. Just breath out and the increase of ra bliss increases again with every new one. Oh, what a fortunate creature I am! I shall go to the allotment when I finish this to succumb to ra bliss all afternoon, and maybe evening and ... on and on and on .... I don't have to go back to work till next Tuesday!

Digging the allotment hasn't been such a problem this year, now that most of the couch grass is finally out of it ... till it starts to grow again. But the whole place should be dug and planted by Tuesday. Then I will just have to weed it and cut the grass paths. Yippee! Then I can get back to proper useless physical exercise like running, and doing Tai Chi sets, hatha yoga and shadow boxing. All the folk who say keeping an allotment is healthy don't know what they're on about. As a form of physical activity all that digging and bending is useless and probably as dangerous as cycling. Much safer just to sit in the hut and investigate ra bliss!

I even got paid today! How bloody brilliant can a day be!

I re-read the first three chapters of the re-write yesterday and was quite encouraged. No way is this current draft going to be near the final one, but I feel able to batter on with it.

Today is a wonderful day because I have spent a lot of time meditating in the past. The time's gone now. What did you get from all the time that's gone by? Some memories? A nice place to live maybe? A car? A horse? Maybe you've just had enough, a maintenance dose of cash to keep you going along. If you do not meditate sufficiently, you will not get ra bliss. Flatheids do not get ra bliss. You could have had some nice memories, a nice place to live, a car, a horse and ra bliss. Dearie me. God preserve us from flatheids for they are an affront to human beingness and will never get ra bliss. Dearie me. Oh well! I suppose I'll just go to the hut and succumb to ra bliss on my own then!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Sandy: Four sheds? How fabulously grandiose! Shedding sheds is something I'd think twice about. Prices are shooting up. Soon there'll be a shed grab by the communists.
But, Confucius he say, it does not matter how many sheds you have, it's what you do in them that counts. Hotboy

10:31 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Paydays are the best! Makes a dreary day into a shiney one!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Yes, Lee Ann! One of my overdrafts almost got paid off there! I'm old enough to remember pay packets with money in them. Them were the days! Hotboy

9:56 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB, I'll blog the fraulein dossier as soon as I receive the proofs of your new book. May I suggest we use the title Bending Over for the southern hemisphere?

You have your finger on the literary pulse - d'you think there's any demand for my own Glasgow allotment hut amorous memoirs?

Re financial matters - have you done the hit yet? I've had no telegrams or anything this end, and I've been watching the obits in The Scotsman. What am I paying you for?

MM, What have you done with Neotrope?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Write about hanky panky among the Derby and Joans in the allotment hut and you'll clean up. I'm still searching for your old dear. Don't worry. She's mince.Ten percent off the top would definitely help. Hotboy

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.