Friday, April 28, 2006

Ra Sunny Day!

Friday 9:38 a.m.
Boy, do I feel good today! Surf's up! The hard work from yesterday is zinging on through now alright. The first meditation this morning was excellent although I had some home brew when I was posting last night.

Accidentally, I seem to have made home brew without much alcohol in it. This is the approach favoured by Adolf, but I don't want to mimic him too much. Last week he cut off his penis and replaced it with a bandaid. Now it looks as if the hormone therapy has kicked in big time since he's developed breasts. Quite nice breasts as it happens, but three of them?

Of course, this is all in the quest of getting more readers for his blog. I got more readers for my blog by switching from Blogpatrol (which never lets me look at the stats these days) to StatsCounter. You get more hits with that one.

Well, Jack, do we want more readers? Are we not happy with just one Spam Robot, a Masai warrior or two, and the odd extraterrestrial? Yes, we are. We do not want readers. We want money. My webpage took six hits yesterday. I'd like to be able to check for downloads so I could go and harass poor, innocent surfers to be my agent.

By the way, Blogpatrol says this blog has taken just over 5,000 hits since it was set up last February. The webpage has taken 578.

I'm really feeling cheerful today. Good boy! It's a sunny day. I'll have to go now to Bellshill to see my maw. I'll get back at four and try to do some writing before I go to see Froggie McDuck. And I am not doomed to drinking beers with these relatives. I'll take my gun with me and the first person to offer me a drink gets shot. That should create enough of a diversion so that I can run away. That should do it! But I am a happy boy today, I am!

5:50 p.m.
When you inflate a hot air balloon... when it's half inflated and shaped like an exclamation mark ... it's like having that inside you, except you're really mostly aware of the dome. The dome seems to arise till it's just below your cheekbones. Take a breath and the warmth and ra bliss pulls your face into a big, big smile. I'm supposed to be writing my book, but I thought I'd meditate for a wee bit first of all. Nearly an hour later. This is RaBlissBlog! I should really tell you sometimes about ra bliss! The dome seems a little higher now.

It seems natural to meditate in your head and not your navel because that's where ra bliss seems to concentrate. (The phone has just rang! An advert on the answering machine. If anyone needs a cave, it's me!) The uplift, ra bliss, the hissy sound in your ears. Thank God for the effort I made yesterday!

Unfortunately, I sometimes resent giving my time to other people. I get ra bliss because I made the effort. Almost no one of my acquaintance will ever experience ra bliss because they don't know what it is. It is more than a word. Also, you have to make the effort. It is far easier going around with your head stuck up your backside thinking you're having fun. Or not having fun. I cannot get away from flatheids this weekend. I'll have to learn to say no. I said no to drugs, but the drugs didn't listen. Neither do the flatheids. Someone has just come in.

Saturday 11:45 p.m.
What a wonderful time I had last night! I remember getting the taxi home. I remember looking at the clock before going to sleep (3 a.m.). All this is due to Froggie having an almost two year old kid. She didn't go down till eleven, so we didn't get to the pub till then. Yippee! Beef's kid came to the pub with us. He's six foot four but only fourteen. Beef gave him a leather jacket to make him look older. He had one pint of Guinness. I bet he had a good time! So did I. People should have lots of kids like my big brother. Go forth and multiply. The evil bourgeois know nothing of the joys of having an extended family because they have few children and are horrible people.

It is tragic that the McDucks will never get ra bliss. I sometimes feel like a lonely island of ra bliss in a huge sea of flatheids. So I have decided to start a new religion for bloggyland. I'm trying to work out the tenets. How's this:
We embrace our ignorance
We do not believe in any things
Especially thoughts.

That'll be ten percent, please. Off the top.

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - right, right, and right again.

You are of course quite right about the retention of fluids over 50. It's academic anyway, RDD is more your condition than mine. With me it's CRD, Compulsive Retention Disorder.

Further research shows that the cancer-protecting effect only applies to activity before age 30. And only solo activity qualifies. Did I put in enough effort at that age? I can't remember.

Your disdain for readership-pandering. Right again! There's a huge effort involved, and at the end of the day you're lucky to get 10 new readers, and even most of them will never return.

I can't help the breast thing, it's a NPD symptom.

Can you please review the latest brew, for taste not content?

This morning in bed I tried some Autogenic Training meditation, which I used to do when I had the big C. The mind tends to want to keep revving itself up, even in neutral. That can't be right. Any practical advice of a non-jargonic nature? I suppose that, like everything else, the answer is to keep doing it, even only for 2 minutes a day, and it will get better.

You could be right too about the evil bourgeois not knowing the joys of a big family. But remember, everything balances up, so we should pity the peasantry too - they'll never know the joys of having no kids and saving all that money.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am glad this is such a great day for you. I love having wonderful sunshiney happy heart days.
:)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! No matter how I tried to make it so, the home brew does not taste like Erdinger and I have gone off to sulk in the tent with the temperance people. They're trying to help .. It's the damn tambourines! I can't stand the tambourines! Hotboy

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.