Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ra Sunny, Sunny Day!

Wednesday 9:30 p.m.
It was actually hot today. I mean, the weather was hot, not me. If you know what I mean. How the world has changed in the last month. It's not quite dark here yet at just after half nine.

I sat on the grass path with my back to the sun and read the sensei and reverend's new novel, at least the first two parts. I read it right through without stopping and came back here just before seven. I didn't know what time it was and I was feeling a bit hungry. I must have read non stop for nearly five hours. I never do that. What a brilliant book though! I was so pleased that it was so good. Real class. I'll get the last bit soon. I think he finished it last night. The sensei never expects to make money out of writing novels, but I'm going to be rich! Rich, I tell you! At last, a novel I could get published. Film rights, the woiks! All I need is for a nasty accident to befall the sensei in the next few days. It's a really good book! I could put a transatlantic flight on the plastic and go and see him. We'll have a few beers and I'll get him to show me his Bulldog 44. Then I'll accidently shoot him. It would be instant death so he wouldn't mind.

Actually, the death penalty is a deterrent. Thank God we don't have one here. You can kill folk here and be out in eight. In the allotment there are now thirty six shallow graves. Undulating, mounds of earth. It's the tatties. They could be graves. Any murderers out there want to bury any dead bodies just let me know. It wouldn't have to be murderers. Folk who didn't want to buy a lair or pay cremation fees would be welcomed. I could clean up.

I wrote a play on an idea a bit like that about ten years ago. Last play I wrote. It's on the webpage.

00:47 a.m.
I didn't meditate much today due to being at work and reading the sensei's book. But I did a bit tonight and it was definitely brighter, stiller, and very, very blissy. You wish you could concentrate better and longer. You wish your legs never went numb or sore.

The flat is going to be all mine for a week from tomorrow. I was going to organise a card school for Friday because the home brewed beer is really good, but I decided against it. I'd just waste time enjoying myself. From tomorrow morning, I should just head into ra bliss!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Did you really sit unsupported for 5 hours? That takes back muscles of steel.

I think you're trying to tell me the old dear has moved from the shed to a lump in the ground. Enough said.

Home brew. Nothing to beat it. Someone gave me a 24-pack of normal beer, Toohey's Light Ice, recently. I drank a bottle last night, up against another bottle of my own number 10. the Toohey's had no taste at all, the only thing it had going for it was the strength. I'll have to give away the other 23 bottles. If you're interested, can you pay the postage to the other side of the island?

3:42 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I posted a comment here two hours ago and it's disappeared. Try again: the short version. Sitting leads to sore legs in 40 mins. Read lolling around like everyone else. Also, why is it as soon as I stop drinking beer everyone seems to be chucking beer cans at me? Free beer for the workers! I should really start telling the bloggies that I'm celibate. Actually, I'm still a virgin. Now, that's more like it! Bound to help! Hotboy

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.