Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ra Agent Agent!

Tuesday 5:50 p.m.
We've all seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind. You see the spaceships at first and you think: Wow! Look at the spaceships! This means when you see the real spaceship, the mother of all spaceships, you think: Wow! Triple Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

It's a bit like that with ra bliss. Or climbing a hill when there always seems to be a bit added on at the top.

You know there's something amazing going on when you first notice that the breath is becoming connected to ra bliss. You might notice this after you've held you breath for a bit and then just let it go. This occurred to me in my hut just over two years ago. From then on, if intermittently, a whole new world of experience from vase breathing will have opened up for you.

Flatheids won't get the meditative experiences (well, flatheids don't meditate), but most meditators will not get these experiences either because they don't do the vajrayana, I assume.

So it's very hard to describe how developments are developing with the breath. If you want to just sit and go into ra blissful state with little potential for thought, well, that was on offer straight off today. That's a still, blissful state. I can't tell you how nice this is. But is it very nice, or very, very nice? A bit intoxicating today, but it seemed at least quite nice.

There's a lot of ground been covered between now and two years ago when this breath/bliss connection started being made. Sometimes, I could hardly hold my breath at all. You'd get the judders when you let it go, and sometimes it would seem as if you might black out. It's taken two years for this to happen as it did today. But it had changed today. Just did a breath there. Boy, is that something else! Billowing bliss!

I sent the first fifty odd pages of the sensei and reverend's book to Julia Churchill of the Darley Anderson Agency today. Had to change it a bit of course. The first page was crap. It says: When It All Comes Down to Dust by Barry Graham. It now says: When It All Comes Down to Dust by Hotboy. It's now a much better book, vastly improved!

I was going to go to my Tai Chi class tonight, but it's raining and one of the brakes on my bike is knackered ... and ... I'm away into the lobby to investigate ra bliss!!

10:32 p.m.
Later on, I had to go to the pub because otherwise I'd never get to read The Book of the Three Inspirations by Tsongkhapa. Translated by Glenn H. Mullin. I can't think of a more amazing book. I suppose this boy is supposed to be the Dalai Lama back about sixteen incarnations. In the vast seas of time, I guess they're supposed to be more or less the same joe. Or joejoe.

Interestingly enough, the Dalai Lama's teaching style is very similar to the way arguments are set out in this book, if you know what I mean. It's quite erudite, academic, yet practical and down to earth. You want to get this, you do this. This is a mistake. These people didn't know the juju at all. Do this. This is a key point. Brilliant! It must be the last book to burn. The Book of the Three Inspirations tells you how to do the Six Yogas of Naropa. Consciousness transference, dream yoga, etc. What more does anyone need? It's in this book. Everything you need. You don't need anything else, but you may not understand a word of it. I should give up newspapers. I should read it on the bus. Give it some time.

The boy says you don't have to do the vase breathing to get the inner heat. Interesting. You could make the winds enter the central channel by cultivating the visualisations of the mantric symbols and all. So if you're joe mystic in Europe and sitting in your cave, you'd get all this heat stuff as well ... shit!... no, no, you're better with the manual. You'd get freaked for one thing. This is the manual of how to do the ultimate juju. I mean, it's fabulous to be able to read something like this. From the 14th century. A wonderful book! Yes! I'll force him to let me be his agent and we'll clean up. We will!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You're right, it's deplorable. Not only the flatheids of the world, but even most meditators, are all out of step with you.

This wouldn't have happened if you'd let me keep everybody in step, like in the old days. Just tell me which books you want burned, and I'll save your book for last. I can do newspapers too, especially the broadsheets that take half the week to read, even now that they're pseudotabloid. Thank goodness there's no quality press on Flat Island, or people would never get time to read the bliss blog.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.