Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rat Compassion!

Thursday 1:20 p.m.
There are some days when you know you should just sit down and meditate. Everything says, Hotboy, ra bliss is waiting for you!

Are there any little doubts?

Had a wee think about hell this morning. Of course, since I don't believe in anything, I'm not going to believe in hell. But Tsongkhapa says if you do this breathing juju before you get the coloured channels, symbols, etc in place you go to hell. We'll interpret that as a bad mental/physical condition.

Gopi Khrisna has a bummer kundalini arousal and nearly died a couple times. It does sound horrible if you read his book, Living with Kundalini. He was concentrating on his head chakra, which Tsongkhapa says is a no no. You have to bow to Tsongkhapa here since he is such as master of the juju. If he says the visualisations should be in place first, that's the way it should be.

I'm doing ra bliss and I can get some heat sometimes, and I do the vase breathing, and my visualisations are crap. Hmmm?

Ringu Tulku says you must follow the stages because opening the channels is not too difficult, but you have to be able to close them again. I feel warm and a wee bit blissy just doing this blog!

Lama Thebten Yeshe who wrote the Bliss of Inner Fire says he couldn't go into sunlight or stand near fires when he was doing these meditations. (I'm going to be a vampire! I shouted on reading this!). He would have had the visualisations, etc., daily contact with his guru, etc., and still had to stay out of the sunlight! Indications of a volatile physical situation here, I think.

Hmmm? To hell with it! I should have been dead three years ago anyway. If I screw up, that means I've got a problem. As soon as I get a problem, I can go and see the Great Buddha Lama Yeshe Losal, and I'm sure he'll know what to do.

He said: Don't force it, Hotboy!

Ringu Tulku said the buddha Sakyamuni started becoming a buddha when he found himself in hell. He had the impossible hellish task to do and asked the hell guard to let the other boy with him go and he'd do the work for him. It seems the hell guard hit him on the head with a hammer in his fury and the buddha wakened up and wasn't in hell anymore. Compassion and hell don't mix.

I'm promoting the flatheids. Everyone is a deity. Hope your happy with that!

It's a beautiful sunny day outside. Let it be a beautiful sunny day outside. The sensei sent me the last bit of his book as an email attachment and I'll read it before going out.

3:10 p.m.
Just finished the sensei and reverend's new book, called When it All Comes Down to Dust. It's a terrific book. I'm so pleased for the sensei because nobody gave him anything much and everything he's got he's had to bite and scratch for. The botched forceps delivery in the first moments of his life, which made him look like a cross between The Scream and Nosferatu ... the basturns didn't even wait till they got to the toilet training. Then all the punches he took to the head to try to make him look normal when he boxed .... well, it might not have helped much. But only in America! He goes there and writes this wonderful American book. This is good news for the people of Tennessee since, hopefully, he'll make some money now and not need to shoot any fat ones he finds wandering in the woods, and eating them. A star is born. You heard it here first on RaBlissBlog!

Time to head for the allotment and ra bliss.

13 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy that was a very good, five-laugh commment at my place. I've had several commenters commenting on your comment, postmodern as eff. I admire the colonial approach but if you could do the same thing at your blog, you could drop the bliss stuff once and for all. That would probably help.

The Sensei's book I read was terrific. Will this one be published here in the UnHeard Ofs?

PS why not try and get broadband before next week's HNT video, which may feature yourself.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Someday another hotboy will come upon this blog and the fact that I am not any better than I should be will be an inspiration. This is a deadly serious bloggy about ra bliss, ra heat and ra not getting a literary agent. About what the human beings are capable of even if they are incapable most nights. You should give yourself a good spanking since you cannot get down to ra bliss!
I could send you the sensei's book and you could print it out and sell it to the penguins on the Unheard of Island, and clean up! Then you could hire me to take you in hand, teach you yoga, Tai Chi, and force you into the hut to sit with your mother, who is still tied up there. Once the tape comes off her mouth, well, that will be something else. I'll referee.
I can't get into the hut! She refuses to leave. Thank God it was sunny and warm outside today.
I'll send you the sensei's book if you want. We should rip it off. If you sent it to yourself, you've got copyright. He only finished it last night. He's usually had no money. Having pots would kill him. Just let's steal the book. It would be a big help. Hotboy

12:25 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I like to be able to do things, but I'm generally too blissed to be buggered. We could probably have broadband, but I've got to wait on the Domestic Bliss to do that. You've got the passwords. As my agent on the other half of the Island, because you don't have anything to do since you do not do ra bliss, why don't you just do it and bill her? I really would like to give up thinking while she's away. Doing things might lead to other things. I really think we should stop all that malarkey. Thinking and doing things. That would help for a bit. Hotboy

12:37 AM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Still laughing at that comment.
Had to stop by and thank you for making me smile today.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Tricia! How touching and wonderful! Just a little click on of niceness. By the way, could I be of any help? Do you need anything? No, that's just me! Hotboy

3:02 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm already acting as procurer for you, what more can I do?

Your fan has a blog at woodnotwood.

Meanwhile, here's the plan. Next time I'm in Edinburgh, we forget the social niceties and drugs, and get down to the Tai Chi, yoga and beer soup recipes. But not the bliss, obviously. Alright? No money, but if a book results, the royalties are all yours.

The sensei's book - as you know I am trying at this late stage in life to develop a sense of ethics, so I can't do it without his approval. On the other hand, I am still rebelling against my father, so eff the norms, I'll read and be damned.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hotboy, Is the bliss better on a beautiful sunshiney day?
I sometimes feel so gleeful on the warm breezy sunshiney days.
I hope you have wonderful ra bliss!

Hugs to you Hotboy!

4:11 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy, I'm aiming to have a video ready for next week, to answer Lee Ann's question about our accents.

So tonight I had to watch the tapes of those "interviews" we did a couple of years ago. What a hoot. Plastic-flower-selling friends etc.. Also, the miles of tape about the 4 truths etc, made (fractionally) more sense to me this time around. It almost helped.

Did I ever send you a copy?

PS Do I need to send you a consent form?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! My recollections of that night are somewhat fuzzy! I wonder why. If I was going on about the Four Noble Truths...well, dearie me! Anyway, it was probably my twin you were speaking to. Did he have a big beard? The sensei's book is really worth reading.I could email it to you if you like. Hotboy

6:29 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say old fruit!

The flights are all booked for the 'hush hush' tour, and I should be down your way sometime in the next week or two. Got to pop over to Prague first, to see a man about a cricket ball.

Are we still on for the photo opportunity at your hut? My new Nikon takes video as well, so I could post a movie of you not moving for two hours, or perhaps one of you raising the inner heat.

As Mr Mcj points out, the consent form has already been forged.

MM III

9:02 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I've just read that Marvin Hagler saw the sensei perform last week!

How wonderful.

MM III

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I would love to hear the both of you talking.
Please let me know when you have this ready!

3:59 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Never mind leaving so many clues for his copyright lawyers, just send the thing and I'll deny everything.

PS is that true about him and Marvin Hagler?

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.