Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ris is ranother day!

Sunday 6:45 p.m.
Just realised there's a spell check on this! That's why I'm the only one who can't spell!

Missed this morning due to drinking copious amounts of home brew last night, but I've done little else but meditate since noon. Stayed in the lobby with wee breaks till the back of four then I went to the hut for a couple of hours. The meditations continue to progress. Great globules of ra bliss opening up here and there, but I'm still waiting. I'm not sure what I'm waiting for, but I'm sure it will be very, very nice.

I found out today that you can dedicate posts to people. I'd like to dedicate this post to Hannibal. I asked the kid on Friday if she knew who Hannibal was. She says Hannibal was a cannibal. I could have sold him some soup! Before he was a cannibal, Hannibal was a joe from Carthage who gave the Romans a bit of a spanking before they got him in the end, as they always did. There's a drama documentary about Hannibal on the BBC tonight from 8:30 till 10 p.m. Thank God for the BBC!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I know what you're waiting for, even if you don't. So I'm dedicating this comment to the poor wee baby tits growing up seasick in your shonky birdhouse. If the house falls down, all the karma you've built up over the years will be vaporised.

I saved 90 minutes of my life by skipping that Hannibal thing on TV, it looked too much like Lord of The Rings, full of handsome pouting earnest Z-grade actors in a fog of special effects. Give me the real thing with newsreel footage any day.

PS I spell perfectly naturally, thanks to the sacrifices my parents made in sending me to the private toilet-training centre.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.