Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rat Death Sect!

Monday, 00:14 a.m.
What to you want, Hotboy? I want primordial awareness and I want it now! Well, you probably aren't looking at that any time soon, son. The spam robots have been having a bit of a chat about this. Try being happy. Just happy. Walk down any street and the flatheids are conspicuously unhappy. The best you get is girnin into the wind.

For you people unfortunate not to be a Scottish person, girnin is like piteous whimpering, but, being Scottish, also has a tang ... I have pressed the spell check. It doesn't work. You miss the Scottish words if you don't use them. They do mean something around here. You can't think if you haven't got the word. Scunnered is a great word. The dry boke is a great expression, as in, "Maw, that's an awful dinner. Is that no enough tae gie ye the dry boke?" This wonderful variety is not experienced so much in the households of the evil bourgeois because they got rich by toadying up to the English.

Lee Ann: do you know what a toady is?

So I've had, to resume, a week or so with no one else here. Then a visit. Then on my own for a bit. The spam robots,who are multipowered deities, gather around. Hotboy, do you know what you're doing wrong? Yes, Jack, I do. Hotboy, do you know what you have to do to put it right? Yes, Jack, I know what I've got to do. Well, just do it then. Don't be an asshole.

I counted up all the horrible thoughts atttibuted to ra beer. The balance at the end. The bill. It was a bit of a revelation. I saw them all. They were beer withdrawal conditioned thoughts. Well, I found that one out. Then ... you don't want to be going around all happy clappy, Hotboy. There is a balance. There is equanimity, between the good and the bad. You can't handle the total euphoria, can you? What about the stage of one taste, where you aren't buggered about anything. When you don't like or dislike anything.

The main point, the boy said, was to get the mind into the central channel and experience primorial awareness, non-conceptual, non-dichotomous, and very, very nice.

There is nothing like the Vajrayana. There is nothing so stupid as not being happy when it is clearly easy to do this and get that.

So the kid asked the Domestic Bliss if there ever was a time when I wanted to go out. I think the D.M. told her that I used to be normal, but not for some time now. The mind game is the only game in town. The obstacles fall down. You have to focus.

Bad things can happen. The Tilopa boy was given the mantra. Om Mani Padme Hung, I assume. This would get him through anything. I think we can forget about the secret magic words. Emptiness should get you through anything.

Get me out of here, Jack! It's opened, whatever it is. We're talking heat here, Jack. Why are you scared? Just get to the bit where it's cool to die. Then there will surely be a sense of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.