Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ra Murrayfield!

Tuesday 8:06 p.m.
I was at an in-service thing for my job at Murrayfield Stadium, the home of Scottish Rugby, today. They do conferences now. The last time I was at Murrayfield was in 1970 when Scotland were playing South Africa. It's the only time I've seen an international rugby game. I was there with some other folk to stop the game ... it was an anti-apartheid thing ... but the massed ranks of policemen made sure the game carried on. The guy I went with spent the weekend in the jail. The polis were a disgrace that day. Not during the game when everyone could see, but afterwards when they were clearing the stadium.

There was a long lunch today and I spent most of it in the toilet, sitting in a half lotus in a stall. Definitely not normal. Thank god for that! There's been nothing but progress with ra bliss recently. It's so good!

I missed my Tai Chi class tonight because my bike is broke. I'm away to the living room to do some hatha yoga and get into ra bliss!

10:10 p.m.
Every time I meditate just now, I get ra bliss and heat. Things have changed even since a couple of weeks ago. It's so dynamic this juju. I wish I could share ra bliss with everyone, but you've got to meditate, I'm afraid.

I accidentally deleted the comments to the last post. Sorry about that, folks. Lee Ann had posted a comment indicating that she did not understand the words .... well, Scottish words. A toady, Lee Ann, is a joe who bows and scrapes for approval. An Australian told me this joke, which I do not approve of.... How do you get fifty Englishmen into a camper van? Make one the foreman and the rest will crawl up his .... Dearie me. Menzies is pronounced Mingis. Mingin' is a not very good thing, probably stinky. Ra is Glaswegian for the. As in: Cyril, that dinner would give one ra dry boke! To boke is to vomit. You could try this out the next time you visit a Macdonald's. When they hand you the BigMac, smile broadly and announce to one and all: Would this not give one ra dry boke?

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

"Accidentally" deleted? Who's going to believe that. I can't remember what my own wise words were about, but I probably overstepped the mark. Give us a clue, can you?

Last time I was at Murrayfield for an international rugby match, The polis weren't a disgrace but I was. I should have ended up in jail. I was about 15, and it was November, around Guy Fawkes time. Drunk on Crawfords Three Star, I decided it would be funny to throw lighted bangers forward into the crowd. Fortunately, after I had done a few, a guy behind me offered to take my teeth out if I continued.

Do I need to take a backup of this comment in case you remove it? Maybe you could publish a set of guidelines. That would help.

I remember now, I had offered you some free advice on Americanisms. But I was only helping.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, that is great. Maybe I need to keep a little book with notes!
If I can remember those words give one ra dry boke? I will say it.

Oh, I am feeling knackered...I think I will go get a shower and go to bed...Nitey nite Hotboy!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! I ended up with two posts the same due to some clicky thing going wrong... so I deleted one. The other when I looked had lost the comments. You said in yours that you were going to send the ten grand for the hit on your mother, now that she's escaped. Hope that helps. Hotboy

7:13 AM  
Blogger Lelly said...

You are such a hoot, hotboy!...thanks for stopping by my blog.I had my first tai chi class at the weekend...might take it up.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.