Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ra Mustard Seeds

Sunday 1:02 p.m.
It says in the juju books that you should imagine the mantric symbols to be the size of mustard seeds. I did not know what size that was till I saw a packet of mustard seeds in the shop yesterday. Mustard seeds are very, very wee.

Yesterday I thought something significant had occurred in the investigations of the ra bliss. I thought that whatever is supposed to open up has opened up. So hasn't it been opened up already what with all ra bliss and some heat you've been getting already, Hotboy? Who knows? The "mind" is supposed to enter the central channel, then stabilise, then dissolve. I think it's in the dissolving part that you get the four blisses. Yesterday the breathing was sometimes rather subtle sometimes. Ra bliss seemed quite profound and deep sometimes. I guess it's just moved on a bit again. And I was thinking at one point that I'm still only getting a hint, a glimmer of what might come next.

Flatheids to the left of me; flatheids to the right of me. I got my face drilled on Thursday and saw my maw on Friday. I went out to celebrate someone's fifteith birthday yesterday. In a swanky restaurant for lunch, every time I closed my eyes, I'd be in ra bliss. At the house later, I took a tea tray and went out into the secluded back garden for a bit. In the sunlight surrounded by greenery. Such bliss!

Later, whilst sitting round a table with the in-laws, I kept taking wee breaths and closing my eyes. Such bliss! Soon I will sound completely mad when speaking to the flatheids. But this RaBlissBlog! I don't want to be normal! I want to play the mind game and be able to do ra bliss!

I'm going to meditate now until somebody tells me I've got to go and speak to some flatheids. Or not. Hang loose. These are surely wonderful times!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope your mouth is feeling better. I do not like going to the dentist.
Tea in the secluded garden sounds wonderful. I wish I could have been there relaxing with you. I sometimes take tea or coffee out on my terrace and enjoy the birds and breeze.
Have a wonderful day hotboy.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: There was no tea on the tea tray. We commando buddhists don't do tea. We take tea trays to the garden so we can sit on the grass without getting our bottoms wet. And do ra bliss in the sunlight amidst the greenery.Tea would help though. Hotboy p.s.totally my fault for not explaining in the first place. Nobody would think of sitting on the tea tray but me!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, now that is interesting! I can understand not wanting to get your backside wet!
So why don't you do tea? I guess no coffee then either,huh!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eyeball Kid: Nice of you to drop by! What a surprise! I'll let the man know you're about! Hotboy

10:11 AM  
Blogger Lelly said...

I sitting at my laptop looking out of the window. The sun has come out between bouts of heavy rain and there is a dove, two greenfinches and a butterfly enjoying our front garden. Yesterday we spent 3 hours pruning and chopping things in our wood. OUR wood...is this bliss? I think so.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: You've got a wood? A whole wood? Some visitors here have castles and one has a whole island, but you're the first with a wood for sure! Hotboy
p.s. are there loads of animals in it?

5:06 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I take my eye off your blog for one day, and suddenly there's 7 comments (8 now). I gave people a bit of breathing space (Lebensraum). I know a butterfly is an insect, but surely we can count doves and finches as animals? PS Recently I think I got wood. If that wasn't you in the woods doing the Mellors thing with my mother, who else could it have been?

Lee Ann, I love going to the dentist. The gentle buzz of the drill, and the attention of several people on me for once, sends me off into RaBlissful sleep. PS - you naughty girl, know what that word does to me.

Eyeball - have you seen the hotboy video then, it was shot around the time of your visit. Your 20% success rate is actually quite high, but take a look at the video, that might help increase things.

Lelly, I have explained to Hotboy about the birds and the butterflies. That should help him get on with my mum.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.