Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ra Lovely Evening

Wednesday 6:20 p.m.
I was at work for a whole day today. All day on a Wednesday! Again! That's two whole days I had to go to work this week. But it is a beautiful evening now. I was awake at half five this morning due to wakening up. Wakening up and then spending a whole day at work has been too much for my fragile disposition and I will now have to go to the hut to do ra bliss for a couple of hours in an effort to recover my equanimity!

No work till Monday. No wonder I'm skint. Still, I managed to pay back a wee bit of my overdrafts this month. This is a first since I went part time nearly two years ago and the taste of solvency in the future. Hurrah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hooray for wonderful days!

3:37 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I just realised that if you put your working hours and my working hours together, it still doesn't make a full working week. Quite a success story for our Alma Mater.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.