Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ra Beer!

Thursday 10:08 a.m.
Last night I wrote a post and now can't find it. Probably just as well. But mildly interested in what was in it. I suspect if might have been about ra bliss and juju!

I can't remember what's in the home brew barrel. Beer for sure. I can't remember how strong I tried to make it, or what it's called. I'd like to put it up for sale. It will cure your memory problems. After you've had a pint of it, you won't remember anything. You will feel no pain. After you've drank a pint, it's like deep sleep. Who knows what's going on? Remove all sharp implements. Thank God I drink on my own. Otherwise I'd have to apologise to somebody for something. I've been seeking signs. Nothing seems amiss. There is a sheep in the kitchen, but it seems quite friendly.

Still, I shall have a wonderful day. It is not raining. I have no hangover... A delivery of the cannybliss yogurts has just come to the door! So I've even given up drinking for the next fortnight.

I'll have a great day! I'll get my bike fixed and have some root canal work done. (Canal shouldn't be a difficult word to spell!) And no one I pass by today will be half as fortunate as myself. No one. There are almost no hotboys or hotgirls out there. Almost no one can surf the oceans of bliss. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

4 p.m.
Whilst waiting for my face to thaw out.

What a good trip that was to the dentist! In the waiting room, I was getting out of my face on air and thinking: It's really changed again, moved on. Just took a wee breath there. Bliss and heat straight away. Yippee! What a wonderful, wonderful life this is.

I didn't do much meditating before I got to the dentist today (which is very unusual!) due to trying to download videos from Adolf's site. Took hours. Interesting to see what kind of state you can get into after eight cans of Guinness. The first one is completely incomprehensible. I think I remembered what the Second Noble Truth was, which is not bad considering. Thank God I didn't try standing on my head!

Lovely day outside. I've got an all day bus ticket, so I'll head up to Princes Street to spend the rest of my overdraft.

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Enjoyed the beer review. Is that the brew you said you'd put in tow cans but no sugar? I think that would give you approx normal strenght but double taste. And hops help you sleep, so the double dose would really help.

I'm trying to be extra nice to you so you'll call off the lawyers for the video. Is it working?

11:12 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! No, the one with the two cans got drunk last week! This new barrel tastes great, but as I discovered last night is somewhat on the strong side. Micky Finn Brew. Hotboy

3:58 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

What did it turn out like (the 2-can one)?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! re-ra beer with two cans. Most disappointing, but you have to learn to ignore the direcions on he CO2 dispenser and give it the gun. Anyway, I've changed personalities and become a teatotaler after seeing those videos. Hotboy

5:01 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Reading between the lines. You don't use bottles?

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.