Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ra Next Day!

Thursday 11.00 a.m.
What a great day I'm going to have today! What a good time I had last night as well. That home brew just made me feel wonderful sometimes. I told myself to remember the feelings. You feel wonderful just now, Hotboy! Don't forget it.

Instead of getting up at six, I got up at ten. This seems to be the only real cost. There seems to be nothing but good times stretching out ahead. I've got two hours to meditate before I have to go out to the dentist to get a crown stuck in. Then I'll go to see our friend with the MS. Flitting around the city on my bus pass instead of having to go to work. And I'd like to say that I don't feel in the slightest bit hungover. A miraculous brew. I wish I knew what it was called, or how strong it was, or anything about it at all. So I'll spend the next two hours in various degrees of ra bliss and then go out. What a wonderful life this is! What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

12:55 p.m.
This is RaBlissBlog! I have to tell you about developments in ra bliss. Oh, what a brilliant meditation that was! Once again an escalation of ra bliss! At the end of the day, all you can say is this: There's nothing, nothing on this sweet earth to compare with ra bliss! If you're reading this and you don't meditate, just give yourself a slap. How I wish I could stay in and meditate all afternoon. Anyway, when I'm in the dentist's chair, I'll have to avoid rolling my eyes up to the top of my head. I think that threw him a wee bit the last time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

I love your positivity (if that is a proper word) Synchronicity is, and how's this for an example...I'm seeing a friend with MS today too. At Book Club. Talking of books I'm reading one called 'Findings' by the Scottish poet Kathleen Jamie (NOT a book club choice, alas...have you hrard of her?
We have a bit(about half-an-acre)of a larger wood at the bottom of our garden. There are photos of it on my blog, come have a look. Yes we have animals in it! As Rob pointed out, doves and finches are animals...we also have rabbits, squirrels, mice, magpies, wrens, rooks, blackbirds and a variety of *ahem* tits. And pheasant. Yesterday I saw a green woodpecker. It made my day.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: Yeah, I've heard of Kathleen Jamie. Hope she's making pots of money! The wood sounds brilliant. To the woods! To the woods! Hotboy

12:57 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB you would say that, all this talk of the woods wood bring it all back for you.

How did the tit-raising go in your nest box?

The magic brew. I appreciate that you can't remember its name or strength, but have you considered blogging what it tastes like? I know that's not a prime concern at your end, but it would help me.

Have you started your weekend yet? How many have you had this week? I'm on my second.

3:05 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Lelly and HB - have you heard of the Glasgow poet Frank Kuppner? Mad as a hatter, thank goodness. Also, I can recommend a (ahem)brilliant Australian poet called Les Murray.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Drank some beer and escaped dying. Lolling in ale, appreciating that there is ra bliss, what a fortunate creature I am! Hotboy

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.