Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ra Sunday!

2:15 p.m.
What a good time I had last night! Nothing like convivial company. I think everyone there had a good time.

I was a bit mean about this Alan Partridge show last night. Brilliantly acted and constructed, etc. I just didn't like the character the boy was portraying.

Yesterday I obviously blew a fantastic opportunity to get into contact with sitcom folk on the telly. I had more in my writing background that anyone else there. Eight or nine plays: two novels. They don't put on stuff like that unless they're looking for people. Might be interesting writing sitcoms, but I'm just too blissed to be buggered. I think I've got to stop doing things. Finish the book I'm writing just now and stick with emanating as a deity. That's the game, remember? Emanating as a deity. Not emanating as sitcom writer. There's no contest really, is there?

Bit of a slow start today due to the jollities of last night, but despite all the bad boy stuff, I cannot stop ra bliss getting blissier and the heat getting hotter. The creepy uppy thing around my neck and shoulders wants expansion, an opening out as I type this. Just closing my eyes right now and I'm straight into stupendous and profound bliss. This is very nice. This very, very nice. This is very, very nice indeed!

11 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Bad boy stuff? ;)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Afraid so! I don't think I'm cut out for saintliness. Maybe I could settle for Friar Tuck! Hotboy

6:47 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

How nice it is to be able to read the Sunday newspapers on the day of issue.

Anyway - I was reading in The Sunday Times today about a tourist initiative: "Date a Hot Scot" which received 60,000 entries from ladies residing in countries such as France, Sweden Germany and America.

Ten winners were invited to Edinburgh Castle to spend an evening being wined and dined by selected Scotsmen.

As a Hotboy Scot, I was wondering whether you were amongst them?

The ladies comments were that Scotsmen were courteous, polite and chivalrous and therefore very appealing.

Sounds just like you, Hotboy?

MM III

6:53 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Women chase around after me all the time. I have to hang around bars with Brian Wilson who a toothless baldy dude with terrible flatulence. Having a shield really helps! Hotboy

8:51 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy,

This is just what you are looking for, and is the result of my perusal of The Bookseller in an airport lounge, recently:

According to The Bookseller, 2 June 2006 page 13, A & C Black is running a competition.

Launching on 27th July, to coincide with the publication of Writers & Artists Yearbook, the competition will offer 100 writers the opportunity of having their work assessed by the Literary Consultancy.

The three best will be offered to "a top literary agent".

So - there you are - what better way to get an agent than to merit one?

MM III

2:05 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! This is your big chance for a second career after the big game hunting! You're on fifty fifty till you make a couple of million, then, I'm afraid, you have to get fired because that's what happens. Hotboy

5:22 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! You've got the job. Sell the socks off everything on the site. Better still, sell the next blockbuster! I need an agent to look after me, so I can sit in a hut and wait till something totally fantastic happens, without worrying about standing on my own two feet, or any of that presbyterian nonsense!How about getting me sponsorship for tenpercent off the top. Pay the boy to sit still and do nothing! It's an internetty wonderment. Zillions of bucks. Fortunately, we in the lower middle classes do not do anything, so this is another chance for world domination gone awry. Nothing much can help right now. But I have to say that the wee photie of Lee Ann. Bad boy stuff?;) in front of me while I type this ... is very very nice. Before it all goes amiss, she'll have to get down to ra bliss!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Love ya Hotboy! Bad boy and all!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I need to finish my novel. It is hard to work on it after writing all day at work. Stay the course! I do however, understand the appeal about wanting to write for sitcoms.

10:54 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

The same actor, Steve Coogan I think, was in 24 Hour Party People. Everyone's off their face throughout the film. D'you think you might like it?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

I doubt that very much, Adolf!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.