Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ra Thursday!

10:55 a.m.
Bloggyland wasn't working last night for a bit. Signs and portents. What does it all mean? Who knows?

Then there was the cash line during the first outing to the shop for the paper and soup supplies. Dearie me! Zero cash. Hit the end of the overdraft limit already and I thought I had 150 quids left! Oh well. Thank God for more than one bit of plastic!

On top of that, what happened to the sunny day? Typical! We were promised three days of scorching weather. Three days in a row? Never! Overcast and humid is the best we can do just now.

On the other hand, I could be at work!

In a few minutes, I'll recommence getting blissed out of my face again. After lunch, I will recommence getting blissed out of my face again and then go to visit the home brew shop. Soup, beer, bread! What more can a body ask for?

2.09 p.m.
Today so far I've made soup, made bread, stood on my head, did a tai chi set, read four or five pages of the paper, and meditated for about four hours. What a great day it's been so far! And it'll get better! Right now I'm going to cycle the one brake bike down to the home brew shop and hit the plastic again.

3:03 p.m.
Big roundabouts with buses and lorries at the top of Leith Walk. Whee! Bikes are fun, especially one's with only one brake because they're also bloody dangerous. Still, back home safe it's changed into the gorgeous day they promised us in the weather forecast. This could turn out to be the perfect day for me! I'm off the the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

quids????
Sounds like you are in for some fun times...going to the brew shop!

I don't use plastic anymore. I live on a cash basis! Makes my life so much less stressful!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Lee Ann: A quid is a pound! Yeah, the easy credit is a disaster if you'r heading for the lonely financial zone! Hotboy

9:07 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I phoned the old dear's place, to be told she had gone to the Botanics to meet someone. The game's up Hotboy.

I have plastic, but choose not to use it. It's the Deferred Gratification Sundrome again.

8:53 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - will you be watching the Aussies v Japan match? I'll check in here at half time in case you are. Now where did I leave my kimono?

7:59 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS I'll bring a cairy oot.

7:59 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Japan's a bit lucky to be ahead 1-0 at half time. Time for bed.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.