Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ra Summertime!

Tuesday 23:40 p.m.
The sensei and reverend started this post. I was going to leave it for a while, but suddenly there's ... a spike because the sensei and reverend stuck the photie from the big game hunter on his blog.

First of all, with the rolling eyeballs thing. It just happens. Then you can do it if you like. So the kiddo tells me when she walks into the kitchen that my eyeballs are rolled up to the top of my head and my eyelids are kind of flickering. I hadn't noticed. My attention wasn't there. I think this is mentioned in the Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf. Yes, it is! Around 1995 the kiddo came upon me and said: Oh, that's really horrible! Anyway, the photie was a simulation of this. You can just roll them up. But I think everyone can do that. The funny stuff ... known as the glaikit look in Scotland ... around the mouth with the kind of upturning is unavoidable for me. This happens as I'm going to see my mother in Bellshill while I sit on the train. One is always fearful about such developments as this. I told Poisonous that my face was now changing shape as a result of the juju. He is my deep dear friend. Especially since he doesn't like me. Or anyone else.Ra Poisonous said: "Get yourself a face mask like an ice hockey goallie." We'll get there soon enough. It's an unattractive curl. It's an effect.

" Well, Mingin', at the end of the day, what it comes down to is this: "Can you, or can you not, do ra bliss?"

What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I can roll one eyeball, but it doesn't help.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.