Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ra JUJU!

Soon I expect to be able to prevail against the cold. I'll try that again. The cold won't be felt. There will be cold. I think the Emperor Penguins get ra bliss. You stand for three months perfectly balanced against the forty below. Your kind is all there. You have walked off the arena of fear into the cold zone where no one else can go. You do not have conceptual thoughts. I don't think you want much.

Thank God soon I will be able to set sail for the Unheard of Island where I will converse with the child of Adolf, the Emperor Penguin. Sounds as if he might have an attitude. Hotboy

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric: What a bummer! Anxiety and fear. Nay bliss after all! Maybe you shouldn't get sentimental or is it anthropomorphic? Hotboy

7:13 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:28 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - you might be in time for Nobis's memorial service. Do you prefer to be incognito again this visit? Tell me the date for the drop off of the chocolate porter, if the Aussies leave any for you.

Eric - I'd offer to help you with your eggs but I've got my hands full here conserving sperm.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.