Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ra Incommunicado

Saturday 1:12 p.m.
I don't think I was in bed till about four last night, but I was up meditating just after half nine. I don't need that much sleep these days.


I've been invited out to lunch, but I'm going to stay in and spend most of the afternoon in the lobby meditating.


I've got six weeks holiday coming up at the end of June. This presents a fantastic opportunity for me. I have to keep people away. Let's hope I don't have to go any holidays! I'll have to get off all pollutants. I don't want any aggravation from flatheids. I will see my the kiddo, the Domestic Bliss, and the folk in Bellshill. That's it. I just need to clear a big space. Incommunicado.


I'm really wanting a lot of solitude over the summer. I don't want visitors. I want to get this juju done!! Tempis fugit. Back to the lobby!!

11:44 p.m.
Watched the USA against Italy in pubs this evening. What a great performance the Americans put up! That was great to watch. I mean, Italy are not a pub team like ... anyway, the USA boys were just heart and soul. They deserved to win, but it's not always about that in the footie. Great teams get beat sometimes by pub teams, but that was a heart and soul performance and just uplifting to witness. I thought they were magnificent and a total credit to the game of football. I know most Americans don't care about the footie, but they should get behind them for the next game. Truly valiant!

I'm going to do another post now about six things which are weird about me. This invitation came from Lelly, who has her own wood with animals of all kinds therein, and I'll do that, but I can't tag six people. I don't know six people in bloggyland. There's only us wall flowers, and Jack the Spam Robot, and the Masai Warriors. The martians haven't got anyone to tag anyone else with!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

Six weeks holiday!! Perhaps you'll have time to play 'tag' with me? (Check oy my latest post)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.