Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ra Glorious Day!

Thursday 10:13 a.m.
After watching the Fatherland put the Poles to the sword last night (wasn't it always thus!), I seemed to have gained in confidence and invaded blogs all over the shop.

I only visited Germany once, but felt really comfortable there. Way back when (1974/5) the frogs tried to machine gun me when I walked down the backstreets of St Tropez. They thought I was a German and those froggie boys have long memories. Thank God we only fight on the footie parks now! So come on the huns! Last night the BBC little Englander swinehunts showed another programme about how they won the cup in 1966. If Trinidad and Tobago are leading at half time tonight ... well, it would be bliss!!!

My life has become a wonderment to me due to doing the juju and investigating ra bliss. It is another lovely day here. I'm going to spend all day having a wonderful time in my allotment and the Botanic Gardens. I know I don't deserve it, but I have to accept that in this life I am surely one of the most fortunate of all the fortunate creatures. This is RaBlissBlog and I'm off to do ra bliss!

10:25 p.m.
About twelve hours ago, I sat beside my hut and stared at a blue/purple flower for about an hour. I had my back to the sun and my shirt over my head; the shades on, the hat on. Some other allotmenteers walked by in the middle distance, but that was nothing to do with me. The sun shone. I hosed down the allotment and then sat in the hut, gazing at the sticker of the chenrezig mandala on the door post. Then I did a Tai Chi set in the shade in Inverleith Park on the way home. After lunch went to the Botties. The secret garden was occupied, but I found a quiet spot and stared at a daisy. Daisies are simple. You've got the yellow centre and the spiky white bits. Then I stood on my head. Then I stared at a wee yellow flower.

You can sit in one of the bits of Inverleith Park on a day like today and there's a hundred yards of grass in all directions, at least. So I did a Tai Chi set and then stared at the sticker of the Kalachakra Mandala on my old diary. For the first time I closed my eyes and had some fun, doing major bliss and heat.

The little Englanders played Trinadad and Tobago at five. England were complete crap!

The kiddo unexpectedly arrived. I watched the first half of Sweden versus Paraguay dressed in the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and skipped, shadow boxed. Shower at half time and down to the pub. The Swedes were wonderful. They play football, unlike the Sassanachs. I was musing about how unfair the world was until Sweden scored with a minute or two left of normal time. On Tuesday, they will destroy the little Englanders and then the little Englanders will be matched against the Fatherland, and we won't have to watch anymore programmes on the telly about how "we" won the World Cup in 1966 for another four years. Allah Akbar!

So I talked politics with the kiddo at the bus stop. There was a very perceptive letter in the Scotsman newspaper today. The joe said that what should be banter and good natured rivalry between neighbours turns to something like intolerance, etc., due to the fact that we haven't devolved the news and sport along with the other things our wee Scottish Parliament have got.

I hope England win the World Cup. They won't get by the Fatherland, but if they won it, which really they would if they had a Scottish manager, we would have independence really quite soon. The Tories will win the next election because Gordon Brown is Scottish. Gordon Brown is probably the best thing that ever happened to this country. He helps the poor. The Tories have in the shadow cabinet the shadow Home Secretary, Foreign Office and Ministry of Defence all to the right of Maggie Thatcher. They're doing wonderful PR just now and they will get in.

The kiddo is a young person and she is not scared of Scottish independence. I don't want to invade anyone. I don't want the Monarchy. I don't want the House of Lords. I want asylum seekers to come and live in Scotland. I embrace the multicultural. I see a lot of kids from abroad at my work and they are the best. Kids from Zimbabwe, etc. These are the best of where they come from.

This is a great town. This country is a wonderful place to emanate into. Once we leave the little Englanders, you won't hear much else from them. The Scots are the testicles of this country. Also, we have ra bliss! It has come to Scotland with the wonderful Tibetan brothers. We have the Samye Ling. We have the Holy Isle.

It's about half eleven. If you don't meditate, you are not engaging with the human beingness. I hope you are well and happy. But you are short. You're a pound light. You are less than you could be. You are a flatheid. What can you say? You will not live forever. At the end of the day, what it comes down to is this.... can you do ra bliss?

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Great to hear that you're immortal! Between bouts, could you ask if she wants to invest some of her cash in a sure-fire scheme?

Funnily enough, I too see a lot of kids from abroad, several from Zimbabwe, at my work. They are indeed the best at obtaining visas to study in The UnHeard Ofs. Their college attendance is perfect (and in inverse proportion to their educational ability), because that's how the Immigration Office assesses their apps.

I used to give them extra tuition and could never understand their lack of progress, until I twigged what the game is.

Make poverty go away. Gordon Akbar!

PS All of the following is true - I have a serious plan re getting your plays performed and getting you residency on Holy Ilse. I only just thought of it on reading this post. Alan Tall's ex is a poetess and accomplished play director and was a pal of Steven Berkoff until she, well, until she attained a mental state not unlike yours. The two of you would hit it off. After running the screaming weekend at Samye together. She and I did a world tour until we separated in Perth WA. Last I heard she was negotiating to set up a drama/meditation/screaming community on Holy Isle. Mind you, that was before the buddha boys gazummped her. Let me know if you want me to pursue this. The usual arrangement applies.

I'll happy to be able to help you, after all the help you've given me.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! All I ever ask for is tenpercent off the top! I don't care about writing or plays or any of that flat heid stuff! This summer I'll have six weeks off to emanate in. Any flatheids come within six yards of me during that time and I will shoot them with my gun! What's the point of plays and books anyway? They don't help. Hotboy

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.