Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ra Six Weird Things about me!

Saturday 23:54p.m.
Well, it's something to do late at night here, Jack. Six weird things. Couldn't you be doing something else? Something more profitable maybe. Certainly not! Here's six weird things about me.

Setting the scene: I'm 55 years old. My old man was a nicer man than me and a brickie. I had four brothers and two sisters. I come from a magnificent family of dead smart and compassionate flatheids. I am the only one since we were small furry creatures to ever have access to ra bliss, and this makes all my family members far more heroic than me.

The things that have been happening to me over the past five years have been very weird and I should be happy to exemplify them. What is the first weird thing about me?

(1). I took refuge as a buddhist and I have a buddhist name. It is Karma Dorje. I was sleepwalking into this first juju sacrament after taking lots of sacraments as a catholic when I was growning up. I have a confirmation name. It is Peter. JC says: You're name is Peter and upon this rock I will build my church. I'm trying to do this buddhist juju for several reasons, but this boy called Dave Gibson says it will imrove my meditations if I take refuge. So I'm going to walk through this sacrament. This is before I had any empowerments though I 'd read the Bliss of Inner Fire by then. I'm the first joe to go forward. I'm keen. The lama takes the first card off the top of the pile and hands it to me as I go forward first. I was going to do it, but I had my problems with leaving the Judeo/Christian/Graeco/Romano world and entering the zone of the wee fat happy baldy guys. So the lama hands me the card and it says Karma Dorje. This means Indestructible. I was confirmed as indestrible twice. The first weird thing about me is that I am indestructible.

(2) I had about ten seconds of non-self and emptiness when I was about forty four. This is out of clock time. This involved a loss of self, or the false sense of self. I saw God, if God is immanent in our universe. I was thereafter one of the Holy Ghostie Men.

(3) Because I was brought up among the tims who got on with it and endured, and loved their families, I was totally supported as a kid. Only when I left Bellshill to go to university in Edinburgh did I discover that the evil bourgeois hated their children, and just about hated everyone else. Among their children, these druggies, I found my friends, almost all of whom were either funged up, disturbed or bizarre. There is nothing worse in this life than being brought up by the evil bourgois. Not only are you even more ignorant and stupid than the smart working class, but you will never recover from the complacency. I have always despised and hated the middle class people because they were the problem: they live behind their little walls and they don't help anyone. Lives of quiet desperation. On the beer as I am just now, I'd rather blow my brains out than have the mind of these evil little bourgeios inflicted on me! So I do not like the way the world is ordered and I do not properly aspire to be one of them. Shoot these complacent, comfortable bastarns. What are they for? Are they helping? I don't think so.

(5) I am going find myself one day in the state of primordial awareness, which is non-dichotmous, non-dualistic and very, very nice.

(6) I am not holy, and I am not good, and I certainly am not nice, but I can do ra bliss. St Teresa of Alvila, St Francis, St Antony and all the buddhas and the bodhisattvas are saying to me: All that matters is enlightenment in this lifetime. You don't have any other lifetimes. You don't have any other selves. This is the beginning and the end of everything: this lifetime. And the last weird thing is that they all say: Hotboy, just go away from the flatheids, and all the nice evil and stupid bourgeois! This is your time. This is your six weeks holiday which you have saved up. This is when you emanate as a deity! This is your time! This is when you sit in the hut!

There is no point in talking to flatheids about ra bliss. Too dumb to meditate. That is all there is to say about flatheids. Just too dumb to meditate! Dearie, dearie me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

Hotboy, you're supposed to LIST 6 wierd things about me (I mean you) not just write "six wierd things about me"...:)
I guess you're still working on it??

12:33 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: Slightly pissed,but what? Am I not allowed to be the only normal one? Anway, there's nothing weird about me. Certainly not! No, I have a freak rib! I asked a doctor what it was. (I was skinny then) He said it was congenital. Hmmm? Didn't know what congenital meant. So it didn't help. Hotboy

1:55 AM  
Blogger Lelly said...

Sorry to confuse you hotboy! When I first looked at your post it only had the title "six wierd things about me"...and nothing else, hence my comment (poor attempt at humour)
Your post is very interesting, and somewhat scary! (I suspect I may fall within the category of 'flatheid'and 'middle class...although I'd rather not!)

2:50 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Excellent post, you should reveal yourself more often. You might know where I can apply for absolution for the sins of the entire bourgeoisie.

If I could just offer you some help: surely it was the vile middle class that invented the tools that you use to write and blog, not to mention earn your overdraft. Without them, wouldn't you be scribbling on a bog wall in Bellshill?

And where are all the working class bloggers? Out nutting and knifing people. Haven't they read Blaise Pascal?

10:57 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I should have read your next post before wasting my help here.

What do they call this disorder where you insult people then apologise? Did I catch it from you or vice versa? There must be a 3-letter acronym somewhere, but I already have my hands full with the NPD, RDD, and the other one I always forget, thanks to the RDD. Did you know I also get QCS (Questioning Comment Syndrome)?

6:04 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Wolf boy, you're not trying. What about the beer monster reduction vehicle? The eye-rolling trick? Being paid to do headstands at work? The gingivitis toothbrush? Once again you missed the main game through being too blissed. Dearie dearie me.

Take it back and do it again.

PS your posts are being held up somewhere along the line before they reach the islands, so I'm making do with this one. Probably World Cup traffic on the line. Did you see the Aussies last night? I ended up supporting them. What a nerve-wracking game. Brilliant though, and the right result. No thanks to the ref (they say he gave that Croat three yellow cards including one after full time).

4:00 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PPS - do you ever read these comments on old posts?

4:01 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Yes, alerted through the email thingy! Hotboy

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.