Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ra Jeff!

Sunday 11:51 a.m.
The sensei and reverend knows a guy called Jeff Patton who apparently lives a reclusive life in Phoenix Arizona. It was Jeff who took the photie that Mingin took of me in the hut and did this with it. Jeff also fixes up motors and you can find his advert on the web here.

Jeff sent me a very nice email about Bomber which he read sometime last year. I think I might have sent three chapters of Bomber to maybe four agents, so I haven't really hustled it. I doubt if ten folk have read that book, so it was nice of Jeff to get back to me about it.

If you need any motors fixing or any computery stuff done, you should contact Jeff if you live in Arizona! He has a big beard and makes recordings of local bands, so he's probably one of the good guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow! That is awesome! Will you come visit me at my house too?

1:49 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: You're house is ... in my dream yoga. It's a castle. I fly through your apertures whenever I can keep afloat! Hotboy

1:58 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Sorry, maybe that had too much with it. Slghtly late here. Mnnn? It is a nice photie, Lee Ann! Hotboy

2:00 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Okay, Lee Ann. I will come to visit your castle. I think Alabama is beautiful from things in your blog. You can look out your balcony and see lovely things. Hold my hand, Lee Ann, as we look at the view. Hope you can do something if it's not as nice as you. You deserve at least that. It would help. Hotboy

2:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

My sister lives out there and loves it. I like the picture that is neat.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.