Sunday, June 18, 2006

Rose Recriminations!

Sunday 11:08 a.m.
Must apologise to the evil bourgeois and all the flatheids out there. I wrote that post last night when I was feeling somewhat tired and emotional! Unfortunately, I did not have a sober weekend. When I get annoyed with myself, I tend to export it onto flatheids and the evil bourgeois. I really should stop calling perfectly decent people flatheids. I tried this before, but their heads are flat! I'll try calling them normals. The evil bourgeois will now be known as the nice people.

I am going to have to crank myself up for this big long holiday I'm going to have in a couple of weeks. I need to go on retreat and it's hard when you can't physically go anywhere to get away from people. I'd love to spend six weeks meditating down at the Samye Ling. That would do me so much good, but I'm skint, so it has to be the hut. To the hut! To the hut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.