Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ra Progress Report!

Sunday 11:40 p.m.
1) Knowing what ra bliss might be.
2) Doing all kinds of sit up blisses.
3) Getting ra bliss whilst lying on one' s back.
4) Getting ra bliss while now lying on one's side.
5) Ra bliss that consumes most of one's body and arms and legs, mostly, whilst one succumbs to the great expansiveness of the almost too blissed out bliss.
AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DEMONSTRATED THIS WEEK FOR THE FIRST TIME, RA BLISS WHICH STAYS BLISSFUL EVEN AMONG THE RECREATIONALS AND THE FLATHEIDS.

Now, that I realise that I do not breathe in the same stuff as the flatheids, well, I must have gone mad. You mean to say, you can't get out of your face on air, can you? All I want is three square meals a day and all the time in the world to investigate ra bliss. What more do I have to say? Get me an ambulance. Get me to hospital!

Monday 11:30 a.m.
Clairvoyant or what! Up at three in the morning with the upchucking and the pounding brain. Being a man, I knew I was almost certain to be dead by morning, but survived to call in sick.

Funnily enough, someone has actually landed on this blog, pretending to be an editor from publishing. This is maybe the kind of joe who was supposed to come by here when this blog was set up a year ago. Except he'll be some kind of perverted anagram or Masai Warrior, like the rest of you! I think he might want to buy some of ra bliss. I could sell a bag like a glue sniffer's bag for a thousand pounds. Tons of ra bliss in one seemingly empty bag! You get the intructions on how to use the bag by getting them whispered in your ear. Okay? That'll be a thousand pounds! Rich! I'm going to be rich, I tell you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

Your site was listed on netvibes. Can you explain what the Ra is? I am assuming it involves recreational drugs, but it's not like any drug I know. And I know most of them.

Cordially, Alec.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Alec! I suppose you're another Martian or an anagram. What is netvibes?
Ra is from ra west. As in, ra west is ra best! It just means "the".
This blog is about meditation. Bliss is a stage truly fortunate creatures reach!

11:32 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - Now, are you planning to tell your readers a bit more about the visit by the bard from Portsmouth? What was he saying? How has he changed over the decades? How have you changed? Does he still sing/play/smoke/drink/work? Do he and his missus still bonk each other, and if so how do they manage it? We need to know! Well I'd like to. It might help.

Alec - are you interested in sponsoring the new bliss site? The first sponsor to pledge $1000 gets a year's free meditation by proxy, or a Pet Bereavement session.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Alec! I've decided to make you my agent and then give you the sack. That way I can brag to all my literary chums about how I sacked yon bugger McClochendichter! Of course, I'll have to find a literary chum and then I can start bragging right away! Hotboy

10:59 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! I drank 12 cans of Murphy's, so there's not much point in asking me oght about noght! Aye, he doesn't meditate. Remember that bit. Oh aye! And I don't think he gets any of ra bliss, and neither does he want to be my literary agent, funnily enough. Not all that helpful, was it? Hotboy

11:05 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Don't forget about us little people when you are rich and famous! ok?

11:24 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

No, but thanks for being as lucid as you could.

You might like to know, the security is all in place for your state visit here on Thursday. Let's hope nothing goes wrong. Heh heh!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Currently Alec McClochendichter said...

As it happens I am actually in the business. I see you're a bot of a write. Have you had anything published at all? Apart from this blog, I mean. We're always on the lookout here.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.