Friday, February 24, 2006

Ra lahilton

Friday 10: 15 p.m.
Strange deeds in bloggyland. Almost every time I clicky onto Lee Anne's site, I get this post for Valentine's Day. I clicky onto Lee Ann's site a lot (even although I can't spell it!!). Lee Ann might be an anagram, but still a definite personality, I think. Is your daddy rich, and your mamma good lookin'? I think so. Are they so rich and powerful that they have subverted the world wide web to such an extent that all I can get from you is the wonderful Valentine Card? Do you realise that I am practically a Jedi Warrior, as well as an author and playwright? Also, primary carer for the kid when the space had to be filled. New man? What! I usually have to stay in or hang out in bars with old people with few teeth because of my effect on young women.

I can sing :"Love me tender, love me sweet .. and never let me go .." just like Elvis (if you've got a bad cold and can't hear too well). Or ... well, try to be romantic but not too awkward. Tom Hanks.

What I'd like to say is that if I have to be an object of desire then so be it. Well, with the narcississtic personality disorder on board, if you're rich, Lee Ann, I don't cost anything. I earn bugger all. I can tell you about ra bliss.

Just remember the last time you met anyone else who could tell you about ra bliss, Lee Ann. I'd run up hills. I'd get off ra beer! Actually, I'm a real toy. Okay, if the effort with the Valentine's Card Post .... well, I just give in. I don't cost anything. You just have to ask.

|Me and Adolf in the old days knew this is lying on zee back and waggling zee lege in zee air!

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Whoever's writing your PR is very persuasive. You'd be cheap to run if you gave up the beer. Ah, if only I was gay, I could keep you in beer. I would even consider increasing the strength, say to 3%?

But I'm too busy anyway, what with the invasion preparations and everything. Oops, I've said too much, but Lee Ann, you would be mad to pass up this chance.

2:01 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS I can access her site OK. It sounds like your browser is maybe automatically appending the path of that one post. Have you checked the wee address window when you access her site?

If this helps, will you guarantee the safety of my diplomatic mission?

2:07 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! I get the same post going through Google with lahilton.blogspot.com or Castle of Nannburg. I knew this internet lark would never last! I'm waiting till it fixes itself as usual!!Hotboy

11:33 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Having heard your rendition of "Love me tender" some time in the past, I'd just like to interject here to say that it reminded me of a bloodhound with a cold, more than anything human.

For your stage act of raising inner heat, you need to keep in mind opposition such as The Regurgitator, who claims to also come from Glasgow. Another of his sites is here. Well worth watching!

MM III

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You guys are cracking me up! Oh, I love your rendention Hotboy.
I find it quite strange that you could not access my blogsite. However if you were typing in Nannburg, than you might not get to it...it is Nannbugg!
You are so adorable, it is Valentine's day over and over, didn't anyone tell you?
No, I am just kidding...it is not like Groundhog Day.
I hope you can reconnect with me, I miss you.
Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day Hot Hotboy!!!! ;)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.