Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ra Day Off!

Thursday 10:08 a.m.
What a good day this is going to be! The weather is pretty miserable here in Edinburgh today; ovecast, drizzly. It would be better if it was not wet since I'd like to cycle to the hospital in Marchmont this afternoon.

I stayed up last night till about 2 a.m. investigating ra bliss. Though I got up around seven this morning, I feel a bit muggy. But very optimistic about the day! Ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss.

Flatheids are unavoidable this weekend. We're going to Lanarkshire to visit and I will behave badly, no doubt. Hmmm? Why can't I just go to the hut and tell them all to fung off!!

I used to rave about meditation to everyone. They did not meditate. What did they do with their time? Where did it go? What have they got for it? Grief, sorrow, lamentations ... suffering in this life.

I'm just annoyed because my yamas and niyamas are rubbish. And I don't wear pyjamas. (The first two are the things you're supposed to do and not supposed to do i.e. drink beer) I'll not drink in Lanarkshire. I'll sit there with my eyes rolled up, taking deep breaths and going bright red.

I'll have to try and be good because if I get as much as I look like getting with this juju, I don't want to turn into Darth Vadar. Anyone reading this who's thinking of getting a guru should remember that bad boys get ra bliss as well.

Still, I could always work on the disease I got from Adolf's blog: The Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Hmmm? Have to learn to float really. We need a St Joseph of Cupertino for ra juju!

They're making a graffic novel out of St Joseph. They're turning him into a super hero. Interesting guy. Hardly any brains at all. Floated about. I like tricks. It would be a great laugh to see a video of someone floating about. God, I'm so glad I'm not a flatheid!

This is a good reason to be good. After about a year and eight months of part time work, I've got from two grand in the bank to an overdraft of £750. That's my wages which I get paid on Friday. With ra bliss and ra heat at my back, I should start living on my wages now and start getting financially straightened out a bit. Purification costs bugger all!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Homebrew costs bugger all too. That'll help.

I trust you are well (not requiring any hospital attention).

I wrote back to Mary Hopkin, she of the 5 kids, today. Trying to level with her without freaking her out. Not freaking people out isn't exactly my strong point. Is it yours? I thought not.

The word verification this time is "husgif". I may try chanting that, see if it helps.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! "level with her without freaking her out"? Aye, right. It'll be about the dirty photies then. Now that she probably weighs 200 plus pounds and all her teeth will have fallen out, I'm sure she'd love to hear about the photies now!! Bound to help! Hotboy

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.