Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ra Happy Valentines Day to You!

Tuesday
I'm a bit pissed off today, but happy Valentine's Day to you!! Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Toe Clipping Day, I hate them all!! These things are there simply to give you grief because you will forget them one day and someone will be unhappy. The worst Valentine's Day: I got home feeling tired and crabbit as usual (tea time is not good for me normally), then after climbing the 67 stairs to my flat, I remember that I've forgotten that it was fung Valentine's Day! How I hate Valentine's Day! Back down the fung stairs to waste money on a stupid bunch of flowers and a stupid card so some capitalist basturns can laugh at what a fool you are.

For years we did nothing about Valentine's Day. But on this day I had to do something because I'd received a card. So they do something and you've got to do something! Then it's back up the fung stairs again. The Domestic Bliss is looking a bit grim. I say happy Valentine's Day with as much good grace as I can muster. Thanks for the card. Then she tells me she didn't send me the card. You can't fung win!!

I seem to always get pissed off when I go away and come back. Here's the bliss tally for the trip to Amsterdam. A glorious hour on the plane. It's a cheap flight so no one bothers you with anything. It takes about an hour and twenty minutes, but I got into ra bliss for an hour.

I like baths in hotels. The next morning I sat in the bath after I got up and sank into ra bliss for about half an hour.

On the flight back I sat in ra bliss for another hour.

It's such a shame! Last Wednesday, on my birthday no less, I got a great big sweetie from the meditations and could have banged in sixteen hours over the next two days. I'm still not back there yet.

You cannot explain ra bliss to flatheids because they simply have no understanding or experience of ra bliss. You cannot explain what it costs to go around acting like a flatheid either. The trouble with flatheids is they can't do ra bliss.

I would be better if it wasn't all my own fault! It's my lack of discipline that's at fault. No point in being fed up. Guilt is morbid. We don't do guilt if we can help it. I'll just have to give everything up again and be happy.

Let's see if we can make this day one!

11:25 p.m.
Weird teeth clenching waves of depression today. Didn't like that. Not quite my usual style. But tonight was great. Watching the telly and reading the introduction to the Book of the Three Inspirations. This was to get me reading again. Hardly a novel. A book big in the juju. Anyway, also lots of wallowing around in ra bliss. I'd like to get used to quiet evenings just wallowing around in ra bliss. Might as well. Thank god for ra bliss!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy Valentine's Day Hotboy!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Nobody reads this stuff, Jack. Just weird people and anagrams. Hotboy

11:11 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - Funny Valentine story. We normally ignore it too, but this year we progressed to valentine emails. Much cheaper.

Leidenhosen, that's a great word you've coined over at my place. It means suffering trousers, or regret-trousers. Freudian or what?

Don't worry, you're quite normal (not words I ever expected to write here), everyone feels depressed on returning to Edinburgh, why wouldn't they?

Does that help?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! I forget the spellings from the old days. What was that song again? The Horst Vesel Lieb. You know what I'm talking about. It doesn't go away even if you're up on free speech these days. No help at all! Hotboy

1:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I >>heart<< hotboy. Oooph...I want that on a t-shirt and all. I think this has been the first time I have read an angry and depressed hotboy...oi...happens to us all. I think the vibes got switched there chap...you were supposed to send ME the bliss vibes, not ME sending you the bummer ones. Oi. Well we'll get it right some day.

And Eric and I were marvelling at all the money being thrown in the trash as we cleaned up the detrius from the boys valentines day at school.

Waiter! More RaBliss...make it a double!

1:56 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Chin up, old chap. It only happens once a year.

I shall post some more "Where's Mrs M?" snaps soon, to keep you amused and smiling.

MM III

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.