Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ra Tuesday's Child!

Tuesday
Tuesday's child is full of ra bliss!! Trying hard (you might not think so!) with the purification and accumulation. I'm just over eleven and a half stone again, and going down!

Last night I was a very good boy! This morning I became awake with my eyes closed. And in ra bliss! What a great way to waken up!! In ra bliss before you even open your eyes. Let's hope the meditations and ra bliss push out the pollutions for good, and bring in the happiness. The happiness if coming through. How to be happy? Get into ra bliss!!

Eleven minutes past midnight.
I was reading the beginning of my new book today and I liked it so much that I thought I'd foist it on Beef McDuck. Sent him the first three chapters. It's not a final draft as yet, but I was enjoying reading it at the time. I really have been enjoying working on the book recently.

It's a book about ra bliss and the jobbie. Anyone wants to see the first three (maybe not quite right) chapters of Hotboy and the Taleban Tims. Or, Let's Kill Fatboy! Or, The Bog Standard Hotboy Versus The Taleban Tims. Or, ... well, I haven't got a title, but if you want to have a peek at something that could change your life, make you rich, or bore you to death, without actually having to read a book, just email me and I'll send it to you.

I don't read novels. Read one last year. Brian Wilson once told me he didn't read books because people were just trying to tell you things in them. Cut to the chase!

Two beers tonight. Do I really want to be happy? Isn't there quite a bit left that would like to cut their fung heads off and then send the heads home to their families in hat boxes? I'm not sure of doing this juju out here. This isn't a retreat. But it will be after I finish off the jobbie stuff tomorrow for four and a half days. Yahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What? Hotboy a GOOD boy? Whats the world coming to anyway! Break out the bliss folks! Its Tuesday!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Two beers tonight? I had 3 margaritas! I am a bit sleepy now ;)

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.