Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ra Happy Feelings!

Saturday 7:25 p.m.
I was feeling really happy this afternoon after meditating. I thought that it didn't really matter about anything else. Getting books published, getting a literary agent, the job ... none of it mattered. And I thought I wouldn't matter either in the long run. Ra bliss was such that it is sure to make me happy regardless. You could practically feel the happiness creeping in and pushing all the crap out.

All I can say about the meditations is that they just keep getting better! Since no one else meditates, the only happy basturn is going to be me! Beaming with happiness. They'll hate that of course. The flatheids, I mean. But it's not my fault they're all funged up! It isn't! It isn't. Anyway, back to the lobby. You don't get ra bliss if you don't sit.

SUNDAY 1:35 p.m.
Blootered and banjaxed by ra bliss this morning! Everything seems to have moved up again. Another red letter day for ra bliss! I was thinking at one point that this was the astonishing stuff I had once down at the Samye Ling. Well, it's not so astonishing now. But there was a lot of it there this morning. The after-effects of vase breathing were .... it's just a lot of superlatives now!

If you asked the Dalai Lama if he was an enlightened being, he'd probably say no. If you asked him if he was happy, he'd probably say yes. Happiness is attainable. It comes when ra bliss starts coming through and really affects your life. It makes you beam. I want the standby, default position of my mind to be bliss. I want bliss when I close my eyes. It's there just now when I close my eyes, but I want it to stay there. Getting access to ra bliss is where the help really is. I mean, any moron could see that it's bound to help in your life if you can access ra bliss! Shame about all the sadness in the world, about all the funged up people going around with their heads stuff up their backsides, but it's not my fault!! It's really not!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

You are lucky to get so much ra bliss. You are right about all of the sadness that is about.

Maybe they can take lessons from you.

11:54 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

About your NPD scheme. I think I know the sort of thing you're planning.

I found a useful link there, to TABMARKS.

2:10 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - on the subject of Ra Happy Feelings, and re your suggestion that I start brewing beer with alcohol in it. I know you meant to help, but that would mean I would get drunk. Perhaps too drunk to brew. And what would be the point of that?

I am still working on my critique of Bomber, but so far I'd say it's much better than Right in the Dark. You can use that if you like.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.