Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rat Free Feeling!

Wednesday 1:40 p.m.
Adolf thinks I should give up blissing and blogging until I get someone to set up a site for me to make oodles of money sitting quietly doing nothing. (Last Post) When I was in my mid twenties and people would ask me what I was going to do (I probably didn't look as if I was doing much!), I used to tell them I was going to become a rich and famous novelist. I think I'll revert to that. You don't actually have to become one, just say you are. In my mid-twenties this really did get people off my back!

All you have to do is write the novel.

Then sell it.

Meantime, I'm going to row off to the Unheard of Island. I have no meetings with flatheids planned before I go back to work on Monday. My meditations are going superbly well at the moment. I've got a virtual money spinning website on the island with satellite links and a big counter board at the back where the total is displayed. I expect to be virtually loaded quite soon.

Google doesn't list my site anymore. I asked Beef McDuck which book he liked better between Ancient Futures and Bomber. He said he liked the former better, but it ended abruptly. He liked the descriptions of craving after drink and drugs in the Bomber. Who could have wrote that? It doesn't sound like me at all! Anyway, I'll go with Ancient Futures for a bit though God knows what I could say to anyone about that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you will become rich and famous Hotboy!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.