Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ra Holidays End!

Tuesday 12:30 p.m.
Almost free of all this holiday stuff! Thank God for that! I think I've almost made a complete recovery. These winter holidays are like going through some kind of car wreck. You stagger away, checking for broken bones, and glad to be still alive.

Adolf has done some numerology stuff on me. He says I should stick with ra bliss. Must be good advice. I met somebody with a blog and an allotment from Edinburgh at the New Year. Since everyone is an IT expert apart from me, she can stick in photies and there is one of a typical allotment on her blog. There was something funny about her url, but it's Sandy who left a comment two posts down.

I was lying in bed this morning investigating ra bliss while lying flat on my back. This is a big development since it doesn't involve sitting up straight. Of course, sometimes you can't sit up straight. You might be sick. If you could still concentrate, you might be able to do ra bliss even if you were quadraplegic. This can't be true.

For years and years I meditated with my eyes closed. One day I realised I could bring on the meditations by concentrating on something with them open. This was a good day! Let's hope ra bliss coming on through the yoga nidra is something like that. It will be.

To be happier in 2006, here's what I need to do:
1) Not try too hard.
2) Don't spend any money (I'm heading into debt now and if I keep spending money, I'll need to get a full time job again.)
That would do it. Most bad stuff costs money. Head stands, running and jumping cost bugger all!

3 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Happy New Year to you Hotboy.

More mvula here. Long may it stay that way, or at least until the maize is fully grown.

Here is the correct website of the person you wrote about meeting. I deduced this from the incorrect one you posted - you included a redundant 'l' I believe.

MM III

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is a good list of things you want to do in 2006 to be happier!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I saw the picture of the allotment. Very cool!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.