Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ra 2006!

12:30 p.m.
My new year's resolution is to be happier more often. Stop creating the causes of suffering. I just want to dedicate myself to the juju. Some people do not appear to be very happy at all. I think I've embraced Christianity, at least my version of it. Christianity is for buddhists who are a bit thick. So you get the cross. No words are necessary. If the first noble truth is the truth of suffering, let's all get into ra bliss in two oh six. Happy New Year everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I have to say Hotboy, you seem to be a pretty happy guy!
I think that is interesting the way you put that....
Thick Buddhist=Christianity!
Happy New Year!

6:14 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Ahoy Hotboy! Heat building up again here after the New Year's Day bushfires and 44 degree-weather, about 32 degrees today and climbing.

PS is there any connecton between your allotment and Sandy's? He seems to have Van Morrison's measure.

PPS did you know there's research showing that people can't be fully happy unless they have regular contact with grass or trees?

10:39 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Glad it's warming up where you are! Sandy's allotment might not be in the same place as mine. Probably isn't. People probably don't steal her earth. That's my excuse.

I'm not surprised about the trees and happiness. I mean, there aren't any trees in Shetland. Say no more. Hotboy

12:56 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

If peeing on the grass counts as contact, I could be immortal already.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.