Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rapres Santa!

Thursday 3.p.m.
Hello there, Jack the Spam Robot! The Masai warriors don't visit here anymore, but did you miss me, Jack? Well, I was a week off-line because I moved this computer to my bedroom, and it stopped connecting to the internet. Today we set up a new computer in the living room. It does connect to the internet. Then I tried this one again. It connects to the internet. There is no reason for anything.

The last week just disappeared. The kid came home from college with the flu. Now she's got mumps. I enjoyed my Christmas dinner. I can remember what I was trying to do before my Christmas dinner, but it's gone all fuzzy since. They probably put stuff in the food.

Despite being a bad boy, the meditations have all jumped up a notch. I say this kind of thing all the time. Everything just got better. Well, it did.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Sorry she got the mumps, how miserable.
Glad you enjoyed your Christmas and got your internet back up.
Cheers!

6:18 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Compliments of the season Hotboy. I haven't forgotten my offer to do your chart, but I'm staying at the beach for a week and didn't bring my notes with me.

One doesn't like to complain, but it's been hellish hot for about a week now. Everyone's praying for a nice thunderstorm to break the heat. People are going troppo. Mrs MacJay spat the dummy yesterday just because I set off the burglar alarm with her in the house. There was smoke coming out of her ears.

I noticed you were offline for a week, I presumed you were just overcome with bliss. Are you now a 2-PC family? Sorry about the mumps, some of your soup might help, but maybe she only eats postmodern food.

10:31 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS I can't get into Heather's blog, has she dematerialised or whatever you guys call it?

12:55 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Good to have you back, Hotboy.

So, Mr Robmcj has goe troppo - common complaint hereabouts, especialy with those who 'stay on'.

Will be a bit busy with visiting royalty and such like over the next few days (such pleasant people, they are), so will sign off for a while.

Have a good New Year, everyone.

MM III

9:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Eric! Three wee boys in a motor for nine hours? You'll deserve a beer after that! Hotboy

2:21 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Eric - what's happened to heather's blog? And will you please post a report on the white beer? I'm stuck in a roasting beachside shack, and I drank the whole week's beer ration on the first day, so it's only vicarious drinking for me.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.