Friday, December 16, 2005

Rawaiting for the delivery man!

Friday 8:55 a.m.
All is safe and well here on the Unheard of Island. I cannot row back to Bellshill to see my maw today as I have to wait for the delivery men to beach the new computer. Somehow I didn't really settle yesterday, but Thursdays are sometimes like that. I'll expecting to hit paydirt today alright. I'm away to do the juju and I hope these delivery joes don't come till late afternoon!

There is no one to bother me. I am on my own. I've got a guru (or two!), some juju to do and plenty of time. What more can a body ask for? Here comes ra bliss! Here comes ra bliss!
10:10 a.m.
Standing on my head in the lobby, I thought, post about Rome and stop thinking about it. It's my favourite thing on the telly for a long, long time. Brilliant acting, brilliant characterisation, great script, fabulously lit, erotic at times .... could go on. It's really grown on me over the weeks. Think of Hollywood doing Rome. Brad Pitt as Mark Anthony. Dearie me. The BBC has done the business here. HBO have put in some money. Smart boys! Only the telly can do something like this. Sometimes the BBC is the only good thing about being British!

Glad that's off my chest! Now back to investigating ra bliss! The visual imaging today is sharp. Good sign of the mind clearing. When you imagine it, how immediate is it? Can you see it, or are you trying to see it? Anyway, a good two hours till lunch. I'm in the trenches this morning, but that's where I should be. You only get what you put in. Otherwise, everyone would be getting ra bliss, wouldn't they?

1:00 p.m.
Just stopped for lunch. Got out of the trenches after twelve. Into ra bliss! Took a couple of hours today really to bring it on. I don't know why. But ra bliss is suseptible when it's up to breath, of course, and movement. Don't understand that either. All you have to do if you want some more of ra bliss is to bow you head. Then straighten it. That itself will do it. Bend to the waist and whoosh!!

Got some heat this morning, but not much. Was really just getting going when I stopped. Tonight the house will be empty again. Hmmm? This evening should be interesting!

5:45 p.m.
The delivery man didn't show. Being Scotland, he was probably stabbed on the way here. For a while I was hoping he had been. Dukka.

Just as I was starting to write, the kid showed up. We watched a DVD. You have to do that in the kitchen here. And there is no curtain on the big window. Outside the window, there's the Grange Cricket Ground. At the back of that, there's a line of trees from the bit near the park. To the right, there are two storey brick built houses. It all seems pretty far away somehow and it doesn't really look as if you're in a city.

It was getting darker and the kid noticed the moon. The moon is supposed to be brighter than usual just now. There it was just above the chimney tops of the brick houses. Beautiful, brighter than usual moon. Reminded me of watching the moon rising the first night I was in Morocco, having just driven in from Algeria. I watched the moon rising. I've never been able to believe that. One day I watched it snowing in Edinburgh in June and I thought I'd never believe that, and somehow I don't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Take my advice - use the electric blanket! RAheat!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

In your blog yesterday, Heather, you said it cost $800 a month for furnace fuel. Did you mean $80? How could does it get where you are? Hotboy

1:41 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Carsey - it's so hot here on the UnHeard Of Islands, a whole barrel of beer went off while brewing and had to be tipped down the drain. That's 70 bottles' worth! It happened just when I had finally whittled my stash of 200-odd bottles down to the last half-dozen, through a rigorous program of after-work drinking. Now suddenly I'm going to run out, and may be forced to buy a six-pack or two to tide me over till the next brew comes to fruition. Everything balances up, don't you think?

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.