Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ra Second Day

Thursday 10:55 a.m.
I got up today at 10 a.m., which was quite good since I didn't go to sleep till 6 a.m. I went straight out for a paper and to get my hair cut first. No 1. I'm now a slapheid. In character a bit.

I'm not even going to think about re-writing my new book till Monday at the earliest. I need to meditate. I want to arrive at work on Monday impervious (to an extent) to success or failure on the kidbook front. Take the emotion out of it. Appreciate emptiness. Success might be a bigger hazard than failure.

The wish that it be made known that I was the author is the thought of a man not yet adult. The wall.

Success or failure. Are we not supposed to treat these two imposters just the same? What a day it's going to be for ra bliss. Off to the lobby

12:15 p.m.
Superb first meditation of the day! Clearer mind as the weissbier cobwebs dissolve. Images arising sharper with better colours. The eeffects of the vase breathing stuff very marked. Into the zones. The air seems a little thicker. The visual field has added colour tones and distortions. You feel a bit other worldly. There is a lightness and floatyness about yourself. This is RaBlissBlog! We're doing ra bliss today alright! But I'm bloody starving now and need my lunch.

2:35p.m.
Did my Tai Chi set in the kitchen before lunch. Very chi-ed up! The food was great. How much I have appreciated my soup this autumn. Allotment fare. As I've said before, I live mainly on bread and soup, but this is not a penance. My bread and soup are fung delicious! Had the soup and a piece of bread with cheese and raw onion. I must have eaten nearly 300 onions since August.

After lunch the meditations settled into concentrating on the navel chakra. You are supposed to penetrate the mantric symbol, but I don't know what that means. Great vastnesses of bliss opened up though. Then I took a break and stood on my head, went into the lotus, curled down into a sitting position and ..... you're right into a white-out bliss job straight away.

If I were a younger man and had a partner interested in the juju, we could do this together and intermittently bonk our brains out. I think that's the beer wearing off!

There's a very nice photie at Lee Ann's blog and Adolf has one where's he's doing liposuction on his brain.

I could do the run or go to the hut. Or stay in the lobby. Try hard, but not too hard.

7:25 p.m.
I went to the allotment. I'd have liked to run, but went to the hut. Sat till it got dark, then lit a candle. It was mild. Then I went outside and lit the cardboard box I'd brought. It's about the four foot by three and is full of newspapers and other wee-er cardboard boxes. So you're facing away from the castle and into the dark. Light the newspapers and flip over the box so that the fire is underneath, and you're sitting there on the grass still doing mantras. A huge influx of air and the box flips over. Flames shooting into the dark sky. So good it looked corny. The flames were white and yellow, silken as if supported by air jets. But the heat. You're sitting there holding your position like it's a too hot bath you've got into. The brilliant fire only lasted about ten minutes. Fires are great. I love fire.

Back home I got on the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle and did the six twos after ten minutes skipping. I tried to count. Maybe 160 skips a minute. Hardly seems possible. Sailed through the training session. One night off the weissbier and I feel like jumping over buildings already.

You get a lot of energy by staying still of course. The fire maybe looks so wonderful because of the relative sensory deprivation. Like, just the lobby. The constant gazing. Then the hut. Still, the pyrotechnics were superb.

I might get through tonight without a beer, but I might not. You feel like something to relax with; have a wee rest. Maybe went a bit early with the physical jerks. Tired now. Whatever happens, I'll have a good night!

11:15p.m.
None of ra beers. Lots more of the meditations. What more can you ask for? Nobody close has been given the black spot recently. I can spend all day investigating ra bliss. No complaints from me just now. Being slightly swayed by ra bliss as I type. I mean, come on. What could be better than bliss?

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

One doesn't like to carp, but your link to me is munged. An accident? Or subconscious professional jealousy since my bad writing entry?

Re Tai Chi. Do you have a favourite move? I have a few, e.g. "fair lady" a.k.a "4 corners". I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'm guessing you like the punches.

Re home made soup. Do you ever use miso and seaweed? And what do you use for stock instead of ham-bones?

Are there no busybodies at the allotment to complain about your fire-raising? My mother can't have noticed yet. You're a fortunate man indeed.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope you do have a good night!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! The Tai Chi bits I like are wave hands like clouds and brush knees. I don't use stock or stock cubes anymore. Cumin, coriander, tumeric, pepper, salt, and a garlic glove are what usually tastes it. Ham rib soup is wonderful and nothing tastes anything like as good. Took me years to forget about it so I could live with this soup! Hope this helps. Hotboy

5:58 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm with you on brush knee. Very satisfying to push one person in the torso at the same time as pushing someone else down to the ground. At least that's how I sometimes experience it. I also like the way it sort of locks into place, though I suspect that's not a good way to think of it since each move should flow endlessly into the next.

I apply brush knee in department stores and other public buildings, whenever I need to push open a heavily-sprung door. Those doors really fly open, sometimes you can flatten an innocent shopper on the other side. Obviously glass doors give you the best view of the reaction.

Wave hands like clouds - I have never got that one, I can do it after a fashion but I just don't get it. Feels too wishy washy, at least the way i do it.

Cabbage soup - I never learnt that move.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.